Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Katy Perry queen of pop? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHA

Ok..seriously..when katy Perry will top the Forbes list, will have more huge tours than Gaga and will do better music performances than gaga she'll be the queen, Good luck Katy.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Hamster commercial this weekend in theaters,  i'm curious to see if that does anything.

It's playing in movie theatres? Won't people have forgotten all about the song by the time the movie ends? lol

BROSEIDON

When Katy has a tour that does decently we can discuss her being queen of pop...until then, everyone just calm down :coffee:

When Katy has a tour that does decently we can discuss her being queen of pop...until then, everyone just calm down :coffee:

This. I have trouble finding she'll be even remembered in the long run with that 12 year old appealing image. It will get tired eventually.

jhonyguy04

lets not say anything. katy has been beating us in everything. the only thing she has left is tour, and that could possibly happen too. are the kia commercials happening right now??

lets not say anything. katy has been beating us in everything. the only thing she has left is tour, and that could possibly happen too. are the kia commercials happening right now??

The tour is one thing that will NEVER EVER EVER happen.

Katy grossed about a third of what Gaga did on their last tours with an extra 25 dates. Gaga also performed to about 700,000 more.

I cant believe people actually said Katy was going to be Queen of Pop...Lmao calm yo titz and get outta here with that, If anyones queen of pop its going to be Rihanna or even Beyonce before Katy Perry. Does Gaga slay world wide, videos, albums, and tours :lmao:  :fail:

Americano

Gaga's new lyrics sound MADE to smash, Idk why none of these songs were released first

Just A Holy Fool

I can't believe Katy will be the new queen of pop. especially w a song like Brave!! I could understand a song like ET, Firework, or even California Girls. But after ET, her music is so bland and boring. 

Y'all better stop this Katy is Queen of Pop nonsense, or else **** gonna get real...

iweTeBj.gif

Archived