Featured Posts

It's better than what's on radio right now. :awkney:

Yes

Still not great nor worthy as a comeback single

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unicorn De Milo

Amazing how you all ignored the most important article in the last few days that Bad posted

Happy to see Applause is about to sell more than 200,000 !

Wow at Katy! Never expected it to sell between 450,000-475,000.

She's releasing the video next week + GMA performance. I am calling it right now, this will be her biggest hit EVER.

Ummm no her biggest hit will be the next single and the one after that and the one after that :awkney:

Amazing how you all ignored the most important article in the last few days that Bad posted

Happy to see Applause is about to sell more than 200,000 !

Wow at Katy! Never expected it to sell between 450,000-475,000.

She's releasing the video next week + GMA performance. I am calling it right now, this will be her biggest hit EVER.

She deserves it. Truly, she does. But I will never get over the fact how stupid this song is.

I wonder what happened since summer 2012 with the single, though? Remember Tara's tweet "you'll pee your pants"... then we find out that Applause almost didn't even make the cut. I hope that this fact points out the songs on the album are million times better and we get the smash we've been waiting for.

She deserves it. Truly, she does. But I will never get over the fact how stupid this song is.

I agree

Aura is great, but sounds dated. It sounds like something that should have been released in 2012.

It's not like Applause sounds very fresh/different :awkney:

Sex Dreams was probably the song she was referencing.

I hope that it made the cut in the end and gets released later if it's that good

Aura sounds like something shed put out in April 2011 :derpga:

Its true that Aura sounds like familiar teritory for Gaga, but so does Roar for Katy and look how that turn out. Aura will have done amazing as a single. To bad that now it probably wont happen. It is too controversial to be released after the album release.

Even if the songs on ARTPOP are really ARTPOP Applause has underwhelmed me. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. Gaga always thinking of me and my future slayage. :awkney: SaintGa!

Ontopic: Sex Dreams was supposed to be the lead single, but yet again she could have been critisised for copying Justify My Love after Express Yourself. 

Even if the songs on ARTPOP are really ARTPOP Applause has underwhelmed me. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. Gaga always thinking of me and my future slayage. :awkney: SaintGa!

Ontopic: Sex Dreams was supposed to be the lead single, but yet again she could have been critisised for copying Justify My Love after Express Yourself. 

But we dont know how it sounds? A lot of songs are about s-x, but they are still different.

GagaMyBlood95

I just hope she can be back, and when I say BACK I mean it, with her second single! It just has to be a smash because the second single will literally decide the first ARTPOP sales...

Idk I just dislike very much that they chose the safe route with the lead-single. 'lead-singles generally do good' (quoting Gaga herself) -- why not go with a risky one then? It turned out amazing for her in the past..

Archived