đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga leaving her hotel in Los Angeles today UPDATED with HQ

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

This is a lot better than BTW with bones in her skin. I was turned off completely by the bones. This current look I support. And this is not Gothic.  

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

she looks pretty. but what happened with her brown hair. why is she so gothic now!!

why was she blonde for so long :roll: its called living life people dye there hair all the time, anf fyi it looks ****ing INCREDIBLE :nails:. Also that hair is not black its dark brown :roll:

high heeled fem

This is a lot better than BTW with bones in her skin. I was turned off completely by the bones. This current look I support. And this is not Gothic.  

tumblr_ln6nweX4k11qatyv7o1_400.gif

Amen!!!! exactly its hardly gothic!!! i did love btw era too, but im loving this so much

Weasel

she looks silly

This looks silly? Out of all the looks Gaga had you think this looks silly? :lmao:

I'm so done with her face paint she needs to stop. Hopefully its not foreshadowing her VMA appearance or something.

she looks pretty. but what happened with her brown hair. why is she so gothic now!!

her black hair >>>>> her brown hair

Whiskey Mouth

for an artist who supports self-love and individualism, she sure has a lot of judgmental fans. i didn't think this forum would be like this at all.  :noparty:

anyway. she looks beautiful!

Lion Heart

I like

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

You know that these are the references, but it's just not quite as good right now... needs to be more considered, or less considered. I cant decide

pat-mcgrath-id-magazinecover_zpsf089c773

6763_mario_testino_kate_moss_zps2bb564aa

img032_skhan7_zps52b49ae4.jpg

nick-knight-of-light-hussein-chalayan-1_

1429_320c_zpsae1793e8.jpg

VALGARLANDMASTERCLASS-SONNYVANDEVELDE-00

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived