đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on French radio NRJ on Aug. 16

elijahfan

Featured Posts

Sesshomaru

Has she mentioned what she said about the iTunes Festival? That just got me a lot more excited.

No, I think that was the first time she said that bit. If that's what you meant. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes she said she's exited to present most of her new album to fans at iTunes Festival

Can you translate the interview? Please?

Sudarshana

nothing new tbh

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

monketsharona

Can you translate the interview? Please?

It will be hard now I have to go to work ;)

But what she said is quite similar to what she said before in other interview in Germany and elswhere ;)

GreenEyes

You know here in France most people don't speak English...

Thank you for pointing that out, cause i obviously had no clue :roll: 

Checkers

I found the interview on Youtube just now, just audio though :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgnv9D_2jy8

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

"It was the adrenaline of the applause" - Adrenaline of fame is DEFINITELY a song chance 

Notice how she said she's going to be singing the songs at iTunes different than they will sound on the album, I don't even mind that she's singing all new tracks bc the new progressive and electronic sound of ARTPOP will only be revealed in the headphones on Nov 11

ChicaSkas

346q1lf.png

You know here in France most people don't speak English...

Dusmont, da'cord, nous le sais ca :)

c'est tres 'rare' to find someone dan le USA qui parle francais either :)

(j'ai 4 ans dans mon ecole :) )

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

monketsharona

Here's my try to sum it up :

- Why did she call her album ARTPOP ?  :  In PopArt movement artists put POP in ART, Gaga wants to put ART in POP in her album.

- She feels confident about the album, more than ever.

- She wrote around 70 songs for ARTPOP, she had a lot of fun with the Haus of Gaga while they were creating new music, choreography and clothes, right after BTWB.

- About hackers & Katy Perry : Yes she wants to kick hackers with a shovel. She thinks artists must be united against hackers. The fact her single leaked made her working harder to promote it. 

- During BTWB she was thinking about Applause (and ARTPOP in general) live performances. She was travelling a lot, it was hard but fans' applause helped her to surpass herself. 

- She's exited to perform Applause in live. She feels exited to perform at Itunes Festival as well. She wants to show us the different sides of ARTPOP before November 11th.

- She hope she'll return in France soon. She miss France a lot and she was so happy when she learned Applause was number 1 here. 

She'd like to perform at NRJ Music Awards. She chose NRJ for her first  French radio interview because it is one of the first radio in the world which support her and air her songs.

- Then NRJ aired Applause. 

Sorry for the spelling mistakes ;)

ChromaticaHeart

Here's my try to sum it up :

- Why did she call her album ARTPOP ?  :  In PopArt movement artists put POP in ART, Gaga wants to put ART in POP in her album.

- She feels confident about the album, more than ever.

- She wrote around 70 songs for ARTPOP, she had a lot of fun with the Haus of Gaga while they were creating new music, choreography and clothes, right after BTWB.

- About hackers & Katy Perry : Yes she wants to kick hackers with a shovel. She thinks artists must be united against hackers. The fact her single leaked made her work harder to promote it. 

- During BTWB she was thinking about Applause (and ARTPOP in general) live performances. She was travelling a lot, it was hard but fans' applause helped her to surpass herself. 

- She's exited to perform Applause in live. She feel exited to perform at Itunes Festival as well. She wants to show us the different sides of ARTPOP before November 11th.

- She hope she'll return in France soon. She miss France a lot and she was so happy when she learned Applause was number 1 here. 

She'd like to perform at NRJ Music Awards. She chose NRJ for her first radio interview because it is one of the first radio in the world to support her and air her songs.

- Then NRJ aired Applause. 

Sorry for the spelling mistakes ;)

thats ok. thanks for this  :)

croboy

So did she mean different sides of ARTPOP as in how different every song sounds of ARTPOP or as in in a different remix? If you get what I mean lol

Elizabeth

Thanks for posting :) 

I love all of these cute little interviews she's doing. I can't wait for the hardcore promo to start! 

high heeled fem

Omg stop the ****ing instrumentals :roll: the translating makes it hard enough to understand her. 

Yup, well the person is translating at the wrong time, the german interview was much better! as he translated not over her

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived