Gaga on French radio NRJ on Aug. 16

elijahfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sudarshana

OMG, I'm late as always :laughga:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Sesshomaru

If I had a transcript of it, I could translate. But, in summary, she basically said what she's said on every other station. Any new info was already mentioned by a couple other users. 

If I had a transcript of it, I could translate. But, in summary, she basically said what she's said on every other station. Any new info was already mentioned by a couple other users. 

Has she mentioned what she said about the iTunes Festival? That just got me a lot more excited.

monketsharona

I can barely hear her, and the french over her voice. :noparty:

You know here in France most people don't speak English...

What I mainly heard was new, was that at the iTunes Festival, she won't give away the ultimate sound of ARTPOP, but rather show the different sides to it.

monketsharona

Has she mentioned what she said about the iTunes Festival? That just got me a lot more excited.

Yes she said she's exited to present most of her new album to fans at iTunes Festival

What I mainly heard was new, was that at the iTunes Festival, she won't give away the ultimate sound of ARTPOP, but rather show the different sides to it.

Well, that got me even more excited

Yes she said she's exited to present most of her new album to fans at iTunes Festival

No I'm talking about when she said she's keeping the ultimate sound of the album a secret and showing two sides of the album at the festival. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived