đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

142,000 Gaga Photos Potentially Coming Our Way

MonsterofFame

Featured Posts

Your posts these last few days :nooo: Why are Starlight and Madonna sucking his D?

:lmao:

What's with my posts? :ohno:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it so hilarious when oblivious Gaga fans find out that Uncle Terry is actually a perv who blackmailed young models into having s-x for him in front of the cameras. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Nathan James

To think their privacy and creative projects are being exposed in this way makes me angry, so god knows how angry Terry and Gaga must be.   :ohno:

Jennifer is only hurting her own reputation and career at the end of the day. She may very well be trying to take a handful of individuals with her, but she's going to be the one left out by the end of this. By the sound of it, she's making very few friends through all this and if it keep's going the way it's going, she's probably going to have a tough time earning people's trust in the future. No one ever forgets this kinda stuff, and when you've got Gaga's name attached to it, for whatever reason, the whole world is aware of it. This situation is not good for anyone, but it would seem Jennifer is going to come out worse. To think this is all aimed at people who were close friends with her too is saddening.  :cry:

The Plague

She'll become the most photographed woman in history if these are released :udidnt:  :derpga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived