Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2013 MTV Video Music Awards (PERFORMANCE/RED CARPET VIDEO)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• MJ Holland

• My Little Phoney

• blahblahblahhhh

destructivelove

WHERE'S THAT URSULA BITCH AT...can someone please ban. Love how they thought it was okay to bash a bunch of people on here like they "knew" that was gonna be the outfit for the VMA's

disostick14

Is anyone wondering when or even if gaga will dawn the fiber optic wig soon? I was expecting it to be apart of the music video because when she talked about it she seemed very excited to wear it for the public to see. I think it would be awesome if she wore it during her VMA performance and have the lights go out and the wig change a bunch of different colors as the beat drops and she breaks into the sick choreography    :bunny:

Elizabeth

Thank god, at least now people will stop having breakdowns thinking that's what she's wearing!

jackieshan

can somoen give me a working link for someone who's from the uk? im gonna stay up all night just for gaga

Tomorrow I'll be hurry as **** to come back home after my job ! This is 10 times more exciting than Christmas when I was 6 ! 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Yo this VMA is going to have the biggest ratings EVER, not even just for Gaga, even though I'm sure the first hour will garner the most impressions, but with NSync and Danity Kane! And other performances !

VasilisVas

Yo this VMA is going to have the biggest ratings EVER, not even just for Gaga, even though I'm sure the first hour will garner the most impressions, but with NSync and Danity Kane! And other performances !

I thought Nsync was just rumors. Was this confirmed to be real?

MessyTop

I thought Nsync was just rumors. Was this confirmed to be real?

Yes. N'SYNC just joined twitter. Account verified.

First tweet "Mic check, mic check one.. two... is this thing on?!"

https://twitter.com/NSYNC

They follow GAGA

Edited by GagainsiderNYC

• Shadow locked this topic