💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2013 MTV Video Music Awards (PERFORMANCE/RED CARPET VIDEO)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

I think Prospect Park because it has a zoo, and Roar = tigers, tigers are at the zoo. Reaching for the skies but it's a possibility. They will tell the ticket holders to her performance where to arrive on Sunday morning

someone here (don't remember who) said that she would jump of the Brooklyn Bridge and perform on a boat or something like that... which I guess isn't true?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• MJ Holland

• My Little Phoney

• blahblahblahhhh

Jester

It's my favourite thing about being a fan tbh! When it's 4-5 AM. it makes it all so much more exciting. It's like a big secret that you and the monsters share. Like the only thing happening in the whole world is Gaga performing.

This is so true :) And cute :wub:

someone here (don't remember who) said that she would jump of the Brooklyn Bridge and perform on a boat or something like that... which I guess isn't true?

Kety is really trying to outdo Gaga

Bellatrix

Kety is really trying to outdo Gaga

Haha, can you blame her? :laughga:

I would've tried to do the same if I were performing tbh

tezbear91

Just remembered that its bank holiday Monday in the UK so I can stay up an watch the VMAS :) this has properly been asked but what time is it on for UK folk?

battle for your life.

Rudz Xinc

So Katy will not perform in the venue?

I thought she had some other performance schedule that she needs to do when i read she will leave half way

This year gonna be exciting. I'm sure.

Edited by RudzXinc
Look at those clowns

So Katy will not perform in the venue?

I thought she had some other performance schedule that she needs to do when i read she will leave half way

This year gonna be exciting. I'm sure.

Katy's performing for the VMA's but the performance isn't at the venue, its somewhere else

• Shadow locked this topic