Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2013 MTV Video Music Awards (PERFORMANCE/RED CARPET VIDEO)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

HausOfMiklaus

Inb4 she uses the wings, multiple costume changes, the magician's top hat and the CagedGa persona.. I can't wait.  :excited2:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• MJ Holland

• My Little Phoney

• blahblahblahhhh

justbrian

Inb4 she uses the wings, multiple costume changes, the magician's top hat and the CagedGa persona.. I can't wait.  :excited2:

i'm thinking it won't look anything like the video. I think it will be something completely new and unexpected.

www.brianhowarddesign.com

FameHungry

Wait, so the whole thing including the red carpet and the pre-show starts at 6PM EST? Want to make sure  :sweat:

Edited by FameHungry

Subway Kid

I can't believe i'm going to be in the pit to see this! She said on KTU that it was going to be her most physically challenging performance to date. Not sure if that means choreography or stunts lol.

ThePurringPearl

Are any of you guys going to attended the red carpet or the hotel she stays, the after party or even where she is going to be after her performance? (I honestly don't think she is going to stay the whole show, remember she is not nominated.)

Anyway I wanted to know if any of you guys are going to try to see her. Am going a day before to look around the iconic gaga places ( her apartment and the love game train station). Please help, I never been to New York or even met her â¤

Edited by ThePurringPearl

Okay, so my boyfriend really just upped our TV package so we have MTV today just because he heard that N*Sync was going to be performing lmao

So yay :party: I can actually watch it now

Cameron Dallas

Are any of you guys going to attended the red carpet or the hotel she stays, the after party or even where she is going to be after her performance? (I honestly don't think she is going to stay the whole show, remember she is not nominated.)

Anyway I wanted to know if any of you guys are going to try to see her. Am going a day before to look around the iconic gaga places ( her apartment and the love game train station). Please help, I never been to New York or even met her â¤

Love Game wasn't actually filmed in NYC though :toofunny:

agustina0407

:excited2: I can't wait! She will slay, like she always does :legend:

I love the VMAs! Not only for Gaga, the rest of the performances are amazing to watch as well. This show brings me back so many memories when I was a teen watching it! And are those Nsync rumors true ?? :udidnt:

And also, I'm happy to learn that the Paparazzi performance was a crucial moment in the fan-life of so many little monsters, just like me ^_^

will it be shown on UK channels live, or do i have to stream it?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

i'm thinking it won't look anything like the video. I think it will be something completely new and unexpected.

this

She's gonna go HARD with the choreo

she takin that new hip for a spin

So do you guys think she'll walk the Red Carpet? She needs the promo. But since she's opening i don't expect it. 

joemayzzin

do people sell there tickets at the door lol I know it's illegal but I'd so go to Brooklyn to see this!!

• Shadow locked this topic