Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2013 MTV Video Music Awards (PERFORMANCE/RED CARPET VIDEO)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

It's gonna be so hard to steal to spotlight with Katy, Kanye and Robin performing. Those are big names ! Still she succeed in 2009 with Beyonce and all the other incredible performances that night.

I just hope she doesn't do TOO much. But since the director is Kann I'm truly confident, he's a genius !

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• MJ Holland

• My Little Phoney

• blahblahblahhhh

chiuga

I'm kinda worried about her red carpet outfits I hope it's not a typical Oscar dress judging from her outfits in recent appearance.

I'm kinda worried about her red carpet outfits I hope it's not a typical Oscar dress judging from her outfits in recent appearance.

since she's opening i doubt she'll walk the red carpet. 

Dylangaga

yeah that birdcage may be a significance to her vma performance since she is a "phoenix rising from the ashes"

or thats just the material girl  :derpga:

Can somebody please help me? I'm on vacation right now and I left my Laptop at home. Only Thing I have is my iPhone. Do you know a Stream for iPhone? Is there even a Stream for iPhone? Please help!!!

SMILE2NE1

The opening slot is a big and long performance and APPLAUSE is only 3:33, wonder how that is going to pan out.

Dylangaga

The opening slot is a big and long performance and APPLAUSE is only 3:33, wonder how that is going to pan out.

Remix or a medley of applause and...aura!!!

Chuckles

Don't know why the other thread was closed. I thought this thread was more centered on Gaga while the other was more in general.

Anyway, so excited for her opening the VMAs.

Edited by Chuckles

SMILE2NE1

Don't know why the other thread was closed. I thought this thread was more centered on Gaga while the other was more in general.

Anyway, so excited for her opening the VMAs.

I didn't close anything *shrugs*

• Shadow locked this topic