Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause is NOT the best song on ARTPOP

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well she obviously would never answer "Yes, it's the best one. All the others aren't as good as Applause, so calm ur tits".

Edit: It's like someone said before, Applause is the Just Dance of ARTPOP. The Poker Face one is still to come.

Well she obviously would never answer "Yes, it's the best one. All the others aren't as good as Applause, so calm ur tits".

Edit: It's like someone said before, Applause is the Just Dance of ARTPOP. The Poker Face one is still to come.

If Applause is 300x better than Just Dance, and Poker Face is one of my all-time favourite songs... Just imagine wh- God, I may not be ready for this 

VasilisVas

The HYPE!! I'm expecting so much from this album. If it doesn't live up to the hype I'm going to have the biggest meltdown of my life!

Hopefully she releases the best song as a single this time tbh. Tired of eras with the fan favorites not being released.

BYE

If it nearly didn't make it to the album, it means it is one of the weakest songs... Inb4 it is lead single i love the logic lol.

Sir Taurean

This b---h better give us all remaining 55 songs on the app or I'ma die  :nails:

Lmao, I love this!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived