Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause is NOT the best song on ARTPOP

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

I agree, I already find Aura to be a better song. I can't wait for the Applause video though :legend:

can't handle this! If applause isn't the best then I'm gonna have a heart attack over the BEST SONG on ARTPOP

Interludicrous

It would've been interesting if she said "Yes! So don't expect too much on november 11th!"

PoshLife

It would've been interesting if she said "Yes! So don't expect too much on november 11th!"

Haha yeah I mean this is Promo 101

Bellatrix

Biggest GGD meltdown? :rip:

This b---h better give us all remaining 55 songs on the app or I'ma die  :nails:

She said wrote... Not necessarily recorded, but I hope that we get them all in some shape or form!

I agree, I already find Aura to be a better song. I can't wait for the Applause video though :legend:

me too

Kermit the frog

Well that was kinda obvious since she's said it wasn't even gonna make the album at first but some old guy told her to choose it :sweat:

miamorevolefeyah

APPLAUSE was clearly chosen for its more commercial sound and potential longevity, which is exactly what Gaga needed. I'm sure once she bursts back onto the scene she'll have no problem selling more experimental singles. Plus, I bet there are some really experimental and different songs on ARTPOP that may not be released as singles but are by far some of her best work. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived