Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause Lyric Video IS OUT!

Skins

Featured Posts

RAMROD

So fun and cute tbh!!! :clap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

This is the most original lyric video out there.  No one can say she copied something or someone with this

aaronyoji

omg do those stage curtains remind anyone of the fiberoptic wig at first? just the way they flow and shine, ugh cant wait for her to use it this era. 

APPLAUSE4YOU

I miss this slayage

worldwide.jpg

I never knew Colbie Caliat's 'I Do' was so popular here until now.

SpankMeSpock

I don't like it. Drag queens are entertaining because they're so over the top, but they don't work for the lyric video because Applause is not over the top. They just don't fit together.

But whatever, it's just a lyric video and will be forgotten once the music video comes out.

Cameron Dallas

They're already saying she copied Madonna with Deeper and Deeper...

Buzz the fhuck off I think it's so different

I love it

This. I think people would have perferred if she went to a straight club and did the song in all honesty. lol

You are probably right about what people would of preferred it being at a straight club but perhaps Gaga did try that and she preferred this route better. I believe Gaga does what she wants  which is great because it is different and unique. I thought it was a fun video.  Yes, different, but energetic.  Gaga is not a common Pop artist like this video shows. 

• Shadow locked this topic