• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoshLife

• Bellatrix

• Mekatta

• Sexxx

You guys im going crazy :dead: that "ooohooooo" part in the beginning is identical to a "ooohoooo" in another pop song, anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? :laughga:

SebastianG

I love it tbh  :party:

But does anyone else think that Gaga's voice, during her verse, sounds a little sped up or is it just me? lol

Anyways, I've been trying to figure out Gaga's lyrics during her verse, and this is what I hear, but I could be wrong :P

"When all your thoughts are dark and insecure, I'll build you alive, cause baby I'm sure, that loving you has made me better. I'll take on your shadows, and make sure that you shine."

When all your thoughts are dark and insecure I'll build you a light, 'cause baby I'm sure that loving you has made me better, I'll take all your shadows and make sure that you shine.

zexion_armando

You guys im going crazy :dead: that "ooohooooo" part in the beginning is identical to a "ooohoooo" in another pop song, anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? :laughga:

PRetty sure it was in a J.Lo song...

The one about luck?

Bad Kids

It was played on my radio a few seconds ago :legend: It sounds flawless

Edited by Bad Kids
And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

• Shadow locked this topic