Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confirmed: Hacker is probably going to jail

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

That leaker could have been one of us. It could have either been someone who was just really excited for the song, or someone trying to bring Gaga down. Sucks either way, but it's illegal at the end of the day. 

Fan or not, the person who did it knows that he/she was wrong. It was not the black kid from ATRL's tinychat right? He was like 18 :rip:

Gaga is going to jail?? :udidnt:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Andy Darko

shes really taking this whole "someone else, who is not me, leaked my song ;)" joke a little far

Logan

Fan or not, the person who did it knows that he/she was wrong. It was not the black kid from ATRL's tinychat right? He was like 18 :rip:

Of course, that's what I meant. They know what they were doing was illegal. Many of us illegally download expensive items though. Getting your hands on material and leaking it is just a few steps above that. 

melodichard

Lol. Okay, there's no way Gaga leaked her own song and caused her label to rush the release a week ahead of time. That would be incredibly dumb of her. 

giskardsb

To be clear, Gaga was lamenting that it was probably an overzealous fan who she didn't want to go to jail, but the legal issues are all done by her label.  So she was distancing herself from wanting the hacker to go to jail.

i dont get it.of cource he must go to jail!!!that creep disrespected the work of many artists involved in this and destroyed their planned grand release.YAY he got busted!

Gaga just announced on Amp Radio that the hacker who leaked Applause is probably going to jail.

So who will watch P-rez's child while he's in jail??

:party:

And yet Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman get to walk free........justice is real! :party:

Mmm hmm. Causing financial damage to a corporation is becoming a greater crime than murder. I do hope there are consequences for the hacker/leaker...not sure about jail though, unless it's a fairly short sentence and then a civil suit over the damages. If he/she goes to prison for years over it though, that would be a bit nuts.
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

So who will watch P-rez's child while he's in jail??

Mmm hmm. Causing financial damage to a corporation is becoming a greater crime than murder. I do hope there are consequences for the hacker/leaker...not sure about jail though, unless it's a fairly short sentence and then a civil suit over the damages. If he/she goes to prison for years over it though, that would be a bit nuts.

The people who distributed unreleased Michael Jackson music onto the internet got more years in prison than the guy that killed him.

hausofmike

It's her own damn fault. Hasn't she and EVERY artist learn by now that when an artists SENDS THEIR SONG TO CRITICS AND BLOGGERS FOR REVIEW. THAT THE CHANCES OF IT LEAKING / BEING HACKED HEAVILY INCREASES.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived