Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

Mythic Mist

I like reading the first page and watching everyone be confused as to what she'll be playing for the whole hour  :giggle:

This will probably also include DJWS's Set.

According to the calendar download from the iTunes Store, the set will run for 2 hours from 9pm to 11pm - so Gaga's part might run slightly more than the hour she promised!

dgoug8.png

Edit: Many people here are quoting the iTunes Festival App, Gaga's Facebook etc. saying that the set will be 1 hour long. I just noticed that the iTunes Store had a download for a Calendar reminder for Gaga's set, and it said (as above) that it will run from 9-11pm.

Edited by HyoYeon

DJ's set will be  30-40 mins and the rest is for Gaga. Cant wait to hear Bad Romance and Poker Face :cryga:

Edited by Optimus

tezbear91

Haha, I'm right there with you! 3:30 in the UK and I'm still going strong...

...with a bottle of vodka, alone in my room watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer with the hope she posts another rehearsal (which I'm starting to think she won't...)

Haha love it mate! Feel rare but this fried breakfast is doing wonders. Gaga is gonna rock it tonight!!!!

battle for your life.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS can't wait to hear old hits! :omgexcited::excited::excited2::woot:

Of course I am being delusional as HECK, but I hope she performs a fan favourite or two as well :awesome:

tezbear91

DJ's set will be 30-40 mins and the rest is for Gaga. Cant wait to hear Bad Romance and Poker Face :cryga:

It's just new songs I think. Don't think she is playing the hits

battle for your life.

• Shadow locked this topic