đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

DanceInTheFlames

I really hope the whole Paint Zone and Art Clothes thing will happen at the next tour too. Sounds so epic. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

2 questions i would REALLY appreciate any monsters to answer

1.) Will the performance be available for viewing after it's live, I remember I watched Adele after she performed, i think iTunes keeps them up, i'll be at work when it's happening!! Also, will any monsters be helping get HQ downloads?!?! I'd love you forever

2.) Do you think she'll perform 6 new songs + an encore of Applause! I couldn't imagine her not performing it/helping it rise even more on the charts!!!

don't need to! They sell most of the songs the artist performs on itunes in a itunes festival EP :D

no way? even better! damn, nice agghhhh

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

no way? even better! damn, nice agghhhh

but not till weeks after the festival is over!! meaning it won't be out around the middle of October!!!!! 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

1.) Will the performance be available for viewing after it's live, I remember I watched Adele after she performed, i think iTunes keeps them up, i'll be at work when it's happening!! Also, will any monsters be helping get HQ downloads?!?! I'd love you forever
2.) Do you think she'll perform 6 new songs + an encore of Applause! I couldn't imagine her not performing it/helping it rise even more on the charts!!!

thanks )

geopang

thanks )

1. Yes, the performances will still be able to be viewed after. And i will try to rip thw audio, and im pretty sure many other audio monsters on here will rip hq audios.

2. I think she will perform 6 new songs, and applause will be part of those 6. Of course she will perform applause

So what time does this start? New York time?

4pm EST (NYC time)

Edited by cd9904

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

1. Yes, the performances will still be able to be viewed after. And i will try to rip thw audio, and im pretty sure many other audio monsters on here will rip hq audios.

2. I think she will perform 6 new songs, and applause will be part of those 6. Of course she will perform applause

THANK YOU!!!  :hug:

• Shadow locked this topic