💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

SoldierDown

God damn!!!

These are gonna be the most sought after tickets for sure, and it will be one of the most intimate show's she's done!!

:excited2:

Yay! This is great! Can't wait for it!

This is also great for charting, lemme explain:

-August 13th: High Sales cause of debut

-August 19th: High Sales cause of video

-August 25th: High sales cause of VMAs

-September 1st: High Sales cause of iTunes Festival

Jenniferella

Talking about iTunes......they fukcing need to release the goddamn song WW like.... NOW 

The craziest thing is the tickets are free, you just have to apply for them and hope to win, argh! 

Oh shet I'm so jealous rn !!!

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Just tried to apply for tickets but it says September 1st is "TBA", so I'm gonna keep checking back as it doesn't give you the option to apply for that date yet

Wet Fire

Omg just about a week after the VMA performance.

1st week- Applause Single

2nd week- Applause Video

3rd week- VMAs Performance

4th week- Itunes Festival Performance.

-Wrote most of songs before the hip break

-Gaga learned about ARTPOP through the music, sat with the producers and worked all together, Gaga produced with them. Sat down with Zedd and went through his hard drive looking for anything she wants that he made for the album. All exchanged ideas together.

-She spent a lot of time refining the synths and drums to make them sound clean.

-ARTPOP is described in 4 words: "We Could Belong Together" Possible lyrics?

-VMA Performance: Gaga has been rehearsing a lot. Gaga has even better rotation in her hip since she recovered.

- ARTPOP is a "really very true glam electronic album" "it feels like something" "I want people to feel that time in music that it wasn't about gossip.."

-The Big Bang: An ArtRave being held in New York with her collaborations and performances by other artists, not only Gaga.

-ARTPOP App: worked harder on this app then most things in her life. Created something that tapped into the fans. 2 engineering systems that come with the app: (at this point, my phone stopped steaming the radio, so I don't know what she said) Live streamed DJ sessions.

- Tour not for couple months AT LEAST. Wants to get through album release.

-There will be big fashion shows, big fashion pieces

-Gaga confirms iTunes Festival. WILL BE DOING AN HOUR OF ALL NEW MUSIC.

- Gaga wants to give fans the live version of the songs at the iTunes Festival so that hopefully they'll buy the offical HQ ones when the album drops.

- Feature film still coming! Terry even filmed the hip surgery

- Live stream will be available for the iTunes Festival on September 1st

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Shadow locked this topic