💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

MonsterMarty

The new iPhone is being announced in San Fran and they're showcasing the iTunes Festival and giving Gagz dat promo.

iphone2013-0007.jpg

iphone2013-0009.jpg

iphone2013-0010.jpg

They also just showed some of her performance (nobody else's performance was shown...). HUGE APPLAUSE at the end of the clip of Gaga!

EDIT: He just showed the new Siri and asked it "What's Lady Gaga saying?" Tim Cook is a monster, y'all!

EDIT #2: He just used Siri to Wikipedia Gaga and got the flawless image of her with the IV-arm.

ab906f1b-488e-48f7-b95f-677e2bf6209a.jpg

c38352ff-8b9b-4f95-99a4-9d23e16aca89.jpg

Edited by MonsterMarty

Bellatrix

The new iPhone is being announced in San Fran and they're showcasing the iTunes Festival and giving Gagz dat promo.

iphone2013-0007.jpg

iphone2013-0009.jpg

iphone2013-0010.jpg

They also just showed some of her performance (nobody else's performance was shown...). HUGE APPLAUSE at the end of the clip of Gaga!

EDIT: He just showed the new Siri and asked it "What's Lady Gaga saying?" Tim Cook is a monster, y'all!

EDIT #2: He just used Siri to Wikipedia Gaga and got the flawless image of her with the IV-arm.

ab906f1b-488e-48f7-b95f-677e2bf6209a.jpg

c38352ff-8b9b-4f95-99a4-9d23e16aca89.jpg

Awesooome! :legend:

Have you already noticed that you can stream the concert again?! But that is not the only thing I recognized!

Now we know why the concert wasn't available for a long time: They changed the music! For example if you listen closely to Aura you can hear big differences in the music! Now there are more elements of sounds to hear! And it sounds even more as a studio version! For example in the end of the song when the robotic voice says "ARTPOP", this sounds pretty different than before.

Sorry if AP

Edited by Bonkiii

Michelle

has anyone ripped the concert from itunes yet

i really want it.

I was wondering the same thing.

I need this as a playlist

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Shadow locked this topic