💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

bananahammock

for those of you going, how early are you going to get there? at first i didn't think it was worth being there way in advance because the venue has a pretty limited capacity but the fact that people are apparently camping out is making me paranoid about being left right at the back of the room  :blehga:

chloetheunicorn

Omg I'm completely buggered! I've only ever stood at one concert before and that was for Adele so people were nice but I doubt people will be nice to me here haha. I also don't think I'll be able to see a thing because I'm only 5 ft...oh god

if you ask someone nicely, or maybe start a convo with them before im sure they will be kind enough. my hair is half blue so if you are by me i will save your space.

for those of you going, how early are you going to get there? at first i didn't think it was worth being there way in advance because the venue has a pretty limited capacity but the fact that people are apparently camping out is making me paranoid about being left right at the back of the room  :blehga:

same. i dont want to be at the back  :cry:  :cry:  i have to travel down from the north so i cant camp

Edited by chloetheunicorn

For some reason my excitement for this hasn't been that big the past few weeks, but now it's getting closer I cannot wait!!!! I am so so so excited to see what she does, to hear new music, to see her on stage for longer than four minutes!!

This is gonna be EPIC! And I'm so happy it's in the U.K because 1. it makes me proud and 2. I can watch it LIVE at a reasonable hour for a change! No staying up till 2 or 3 in the morning (although I doubt I'll be able to sleep anyway from excitement/talking about it all on here with you guys)

Bring it on

bananahammock

same. i dont want to be at the back  :cry:  :cry:  i have to travel down from the north so i cant camp

yeah i have to travel too which is stressing me out enough as it is lol, i don't wanna have to worry about what time other people are getting there as well. 

whatever though, i'll just remain grateful that i'm getting the chance to go at all 

nath4gaga

yeah i have to travel too which is stressing me out enough as it is lol, i don't wanna have to worry about what time other people are getting there as well. 

whatever though, i'll just remain grateful that i'm getting the chance to go at all 

I'll prolly arrive there by 3, if you're by me i'll save your spot and visa versa :)

bananahammock

I'll prolly arrive there by 3, if you're by me i'll save your spot and visa versa :)

ooh ok 3 isn't too bad, i could probably aim for that time too 

and yes, that'd be good!! we can help each other out  :hug:

samkuronuma

I heard the people that run the festival sometimes give out spare tickets at the venue on the day, so I think I'll get the train down to London, hang around outside the venue and do puppy dog eyes at the staff

nath4gaga

ooh ok 3 isn't too bad, i could probably aim for that time too 

and yes, that'd be good!! we can help each other out  :hug:

we can look out for eachother and stand together in the queue xP

Has anyone watched iTunes fest before? Does the stream lag? 

I watched Pink last year and that was fine :)

TherapyxValium

I have no idea when its streaming where I am  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:

NewYorkCity

I have no idea when its streaming where I am  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:

In spain it is at 22:00, there's a difference of 6 hours with NYC so in NYC it is at 16:00... now you have a reference.

• Shadow locked this topic