💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

I hope only 4-5 songs from ARTPOP (including Aura+Applause)

I hope she perform all the hits

and i also hope she performs her other masterpieces/classics (that weren't released as singles) like DITD, Monster, Scheisse and Hair :cryga:

and i also hope she performs her other masterpieces/classics (that weren't released as singles) like DITD, Monster, Scheisse and Hair :cryga:

BLOODY MARY OH GOD PLEASE BLOODY MARY :cryga:

Pop Muse Tumblr

with professionally-shot video and HQ audio, as we missed out on a BTWB DVD/bluray :cryga:

DanceInTheFlames

I feel like I wouldn't be so worried about this if the set was way closer to the album release. I understand her wanting to perform new music, but it just seems weird to do a FULL HOUR of all new music TWO months before the album release. 

It's like if she's going to do that, she might as well just release the album because her performances will be downloadable on itunes anyway so it will be like having the album..... Just all live..... IDK

Edited by DanceInTheFlames

ChavaWM

I mentioned this in another post, she has an hour to perform so I really don't think she'll perform the WHOLE album.

She needs time to change outfits, talk a little [we all know gaga does that], some songs may have an intro or outro [like the extra guitar solos at the end of a song, or like the extra dance bit at the end of Judas and Love Game], all that stuff takes up time in her one hour set.

She's not gonna perform track after track n order to squeeze the album in one hour.

AbuHassan1992

Has it been confirmed that she's got an hour?

Only because Foo Fighters did 2 and a half hours for their iTunes festival gig..

you're right. maybe she has a longer set, but 1 hour will be dedicated to new music

RabbitHeart

MY BODY IS READY

do you think if I entered the contest she'd accomadate me for airfare over there from Hawaii lol

• Shadow locked this topic