đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga gets in a club fight

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

Shaney

Detox loves Mugler, but made sure to say that Gaga isn't a true Mugler woman. And said she isn't a fan. And said nothing's new about Gaga. 

Honestly, she's a Madonna stan.

tbh he/she sounds like a cun-ty queen so i can't be bothered either lol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sesshomaru

I knew about her ripping up the sign thing. But I don't know why she'd be doing this if she hated her so much.

I think Detox was trying to throw some shade. I have a feeling she'd pull some bullsh*t like that.

Shaney

Is it bad that I want to uppercut and body slam the sh!t out of that f*cker even though its a reenactment of orange is the new black? 

no i do too

stackhouse

Gosh i dont give a **** if this is a reenactment or not I want to fist box the sh!t out of that detox f*cker bullying her acting like she knows what orange is the new black is. 

This is exactly what I mean - as if Gaga has the time to watch this underground, Internet only show when she's finishing/promoting a new album. Gaga must have thought it was real.

Dave Cookie

I think Detox was trying to throw some shade. I have a feeling she'd pull some bullsh*t like that.

i have a feeling she'll tweet about it. Detox doesn't give a ****. If she was throwing shade, she'll own up to it.

Sesshomaru

i have a feeling she'll tweet about it. Detox doesn't give a ****. If she was throwing shade, she'll own up to it.

I agree, only time will tell! 

Dave Cookie

I honestly think it's all wholesome fun. Gaga said she was having Drag Queens for the lyric video. Detox is the go-to drag queen for music videos. She's been in multiple music videos, including Rihanna & Ke$ha's. Whether or not she likes Gaga, I don't think she'd go that far or try that hard to bully Gaga or throw shade. To prepare a whole lip sync from OITNB is just a bit far fetched to me. But that's just me.

Dave Cookie

Just remember that Detox is a man, so if he has any class he wouldn't hit a woman :lolgaga:

Detox defff has class. Unless she's had it. Officially.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived