💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals what inspired ARTPOP

Nolan

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga released her highly anticipated single “Applause†yesterday off her upcoming album ARTPOP and fans around the world gave her a much deserved round of claps. The superstar revealed to On Air with Ryan Seacrest she put all her energy in to making the record while she was recovering from her hip injury.

After going from tour to tour and performing nonstop it wasn’t until the singer was forced to rest that she got one. However, her rest time resulted in what’s only to be an amazing album to come.

“ARTPOP is a celebration and a poetic musical journey through my friends and I hanging out and enjoying being pop stars,†Gaga shares. Adding, â€And that’s what really inspired the record is that time off.â€

I thought she wasn't friends with pop stars :lolgaga:

http://ryanseacrest.com/2013/08/13/lady-gaga-reveals-what-inspired-ARTPOP/?utm_campaign=tweets&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

So I think we can be sure that ARTPOP pre-Born This Way Ball has been scrapped :rip:

calmar

So I think we can be sure that ARTPOP pre-Born This Way Ball has been scrapped :rip:

Maybe that'll be the second volume? 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Redstreak

That wouldn't make sense though since Paul said they've been working on the single for over 2 years and just recently she said it hasn't changed since last year. :laughga:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

iMonster

LOL! So she recorded this album after she broke her hip or?? 

She probably didn't mean it that way though. Maybe. 

Also inb4 people start crying about they can't relate to being a Pop Star  :coffee:

Didymus

Oh.. This woman :cryga: I'm so lost at this point.

That wouldn't make sense though since Paul said they've been working on the single for over 2 years and just recently she said it hasn't changed since last year. :laughga:

I wouldn't say entirely, but there's a good chance it got re-flipped and shtuff.

idk, when she was hyping ARTPOP pre-injury, I got a whole different vibe then when she hyped it post-injury. I wouldn't doubt a lot of it changed.

3 points in and ready for more

MJ Holland

The Fame 2.0

:awkney:

Here for it :nails:

The Fame was about her wanting, loving and hating celebrity culture.

ARTPOP is inspired by her actual fame and her fans.

:party:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived