💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause iTunes Thread

Haus

Featured Posts

melodichard

BR didn't flop because it had the support of radio.

Applause is already flopping harder than Judas on radio. It only had 500 spins yesterday . . . down from 1500 it had the day before. Radio is not supporting this song, which is why sales have been declining for the last 8 hours.

Why do you think she isn't getting radio support tho? Has Gaga just lost her "cool" factor with listeners?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haus

• AgusPop

• urigaga

• monketsharona

MetalHausOfJosh

BR didn't flop because it had the support of radio.

Applause is already flopping harder than Judas on radio. It only had 500 spins yesterday . . . down from 1500 it had the day before. Radio is not supporting this song, which is why sales have been declining for the last 8 hours.

That's because her radio deal doesn't start till next week and Katy's radio deal is the week. Since this is roars original release week.

Stop the drama. Start the music...hug from the rest of the world

I agree completely. This Nick guy sounds like a complete troll. Why would a purchase in Lithuania matter any less than a purchase in US? Because a Lithuanian monster is somehow worth less? Or Lithuanian currency? Both show support and love for GaGa. Such a massive display of cultural ignorance tbh

100 pages yall :whitney:

Stick a fork in it - Applause is done. Hope Interscope will call this a promo single and move onto the "real" first single.

I know it's slightly underperforming in the US but this is BS. It's been on sale for a day. If it starts flopping after the video and VMA performance, then we can call it a flop. Not after one ****ing day.

crushedlemonice

You don't give up on a single after 24 hours.....

there is 0 chance gaga is going to scrap her music video, vma performance, and all the other promo she has lined up just because it's #2 on US itunes

besides, that would be messier than rushing out TEOG after Judas fell out of the top 10

I still hope that applause single is some kind of provocation. The song nearly didn't make it to the album... Maybe they wanted easy #1 for it being lead single.

Whoop-de-do. Someone in Lithuania bought a copy and it went straight to #1. 

The U.S. is where it matters, and it's dead.

****ing exactly.

Evan Peters

Whoop-de-do. Someone in Lithuania bought a copy and it went straight to #1. 

The U.S. is where it matters, and it's dead. 

:awkney: Yes, because being #2 means you're a flop artist and nobody gives a ****. 

Get real.

emma roberts is an abuser

melodichard

I still hope that applause single is some kind of provocation. The song nearly didn't make it to the album... Maybe they wanted easy #1 for it being lead single.

Huh? How do you know it nearly didn't make it to the album

nick4bty

100 pages yall :whitney:

I know it's slightly underperforming in the US but this is BS. It's been on sale for a day. If it starts flopping after the video and VMA performance, then we can call it a flop. Not after one ****ing day.

I know, I was just kidding. I'm just really bored right now....