Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A film by the Haus of Gaga: LADY GAGA IS OVER

Danny

Featured Posts

Guest TheNextOne

Effortlessly sh*tting on naysayers and BTW-haters while promoting love and acceptance in the industry. Only Gaga. She truly deserves all of the applause. :legend:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheNextOne

I don't get the first line of the video, though. Shouldn't it be "If you like pop music, you should turn this off"?  :huh:

People saying BTW wasn't pop, because it was too experimental. People saying she's a basic popstar or that she's a freak. She's basically criticizing haters who turned on her during BTW, and are still trying to bring her down now.

She's using their quotes about her against them and she's trying to stop the hate against artists. Stop the hate, start the music, because loving the music is what truly matters.  :)

i Love the Lady

I don't get the first line of the video, though. Shouldn't it be "If you like pop music, you should turn this off"?  :huh:

I think she's poking fun at the idea of everyone writing her off as another popstar

wecouldbeARTPOP

Effortlessly sh*tting on naysayers and BTW-haters while promoting love and acceptance in the industry. Only Gaga. She's truly deserves all of the applause. :legend:

this^ times a million, love this stanbase

VenusWarhol

This is an intelligent way to adress all the hate she has to deal with, and I like the way she is using reverse psychology.

EnigmaMonstr

It upsets me that she probably had this planned to give us a snippet of the single before it leaked :(

but with that said. Wow this absolutely tops EVERYTHING Katy Perry did to prep for her era. That film is amazing. Its real.

GagaSlayedYou

I'm sure the BTW quote is from GGD.

It's a great promo, and I can't wait for her to show why she is the artist, and we are her public. :whitney:

RAMROD

Give me the film on movie theatre. Gimme!!! :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived