đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

APPLAUSE #6 US iTunes

Sakamoto

Featured Posts

You don't need to update the UK and US chart positions because they will be done in the main two pinned threads, but feel free to update the OP with chart positions in all other countries :)

I will regardless.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactic Mess

applause is soo catchy

Ikr, the second it becomes available it'll most likely climb it's way to the top.

* :legend: POKER GOD STILL CHARTING LIKE MONSTER :legend: 

Poker Face
#36 Qatar
#101 Germany
#110 Latvia
#183 Cyprus
#201 Luxembourg
#211 Greece
#222 Romania
#256 Argentina
#257 Austria
#284 Russia
#306 Portugal
#323 Taiwan
#329 Kazakhstan
#341 Costa Rica
#363 Switzerland
#365 Vietnam
#367 Hungary

Ikr, the second it becomes available it'll most likely climb it's way to the top.

ROAR had a bit of a clumsy climb to the top it went from #260 to #66 then to #44,, #32, #23, then #19 and it stayed there for quit a while only to jump to #18 and sit there for a while too, then it went to #16 then #15 and was there for quite a long time before jumping to #9 and I was bored because it was taking too long to go #1 so I quit tracking it's charting position.

Galactic Mess

ROAR had a bit of a clumsy climb to the top it went from #260 to #66 then to #44,, #32, #23, then #19 and it stayed there for quit a while only to jump to #18 and sit there for a while too, then it went to #16 then #15 and was there for quite a long time before jumping to #9 and I was bored because it was taking too long to go #1 so I quit tracking it's charting position.

Maybe applause will have that sort of route too... But I trust the song to have longevity now that I've heard it in full. It's perfectly tailored for clubs and is short and catchy enough for radio.

Maybe applause will have that sort of route too... But I trust the song to have longevity now that I've heard it in full. It's perfectly tailored for clubs and is short and catchy enough for radio.

We can only hope, it's all in the hand of the GP if they eat it up it's going to be amazing and chart well.

*    :excited2:   2 hours to Go   :excited2:   

* https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/367101609458663424

htrllllsem

Thanks, I just wanted it to be all easy and gathered in one neat OP  :hug:

Born This Way

#101 Greece

#119 Jordan

#136 Israel

#181 Argentina

#201 Costa Rica

#207 Cyprus

#214 Armenia

#239 Luxembourg

#278 New Zealand

#317 Bahrain

#327 Laos

#333 United Arab Emirates

#336 South Africa

#352 Finland

#363 Colombia

#363 Portugal

#365 Slovenia

#392 Honduras

and they said Born this way doesn't have longevity   :coffee:

Dat honduras promo :hor:

nick4bty

Why don't you just post in the U.S. Charts and Discussion thread?

Why don't you just post in the U.S. Charts and Discussion thread?

* A global mod has given me the permission to do so and it's to give people and guests on this forum one neat and tidy OP to keep track of Applause charting position.

Galactic Mess

We can only hope, it's all in the hand of the GP if they eat it up it's going to be amazing and chart well.

:excited2:   2 hours to Go   :excited2:   

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/367101609458663424

Yeah. I hope they do! I'll probably be sleeping in 2 hours, but tomorrow I'll check the song's performance out :)

Yeah. I hope they do! I'll probably be sleeping in 2 hours, but tomorrow I'll check the song's performance out :)

if you feel like you're too tired and can't stay up to see the chaos that will happen when Applause drops then you should probably go get some sleep and buy it in the morning

Galactic Mess

if you feel like you're too tired and can't stay up to see the chaos that will happen when Applause drops then you should probably go get some sleep and buy it in the morning

I will! Mainly because I'm brazilian and don't know whether Applause will be available on itunes at the same time as in the US or not. I'd rather get a good night of sleep and twerk to it the whole day tomorrow.

tumblr_mpoj78ED0x1s0txmno3_250.gif

Archived