đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Album & Single Sales

Gerrard174

Featured Posts

SomethingMore

Thank you mods for listening to my request!

Few hours after I posted the post 3 posts above this one they did it!

You probably asked it before but you could have continued asking! :D just saying...

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hausofmike

• SomethingMore

• Arturo

• Gerrard174

You probably asked it before but you could have continued asking! :D just saying...

Welcome to the boards, you seem so sweet :wub:

hausofmike

OFFICIAL "HAIR" UPDATE

174,000 (+13,000)

http://www.billboard.com/column/chartbeat/ask-billboard-what-should-lady-gaga-s-next-1005958952.story#/column/chartbeat/ask-billboard-what-should-lady-gaga-s-next-1005958952.story

SomethingMore

OFFICIAL "HAIR" UPDATE

174,000 (+13,000)

http://www.billboard.com/column/chartbeat/ask-billboard-what-should-lady-gaga-s-next-1005958952.story#/column/chartbeat/ask-billboard-what-should-lady-gaga-s-next-1005958952.story

I agree with Billboard. As a single it would definitly go over 1.000.000 in its first two months and later 2 mil.

Born This Way sales are up another 7,539 copies for last week. She has fallen to number 43. Soon enough she will have fallen out of the top 50 sales...

on the brighter side... Adele is up another 90K in sales (her first week under 100K since the release of her album). She just beat Titanic's record and is tied for #1 weeks with Bill Ray Cyrus. Last week sales throw her pass the 6.1 Million mark since she released her album in just less than a year. January is typically a slow month for sales. Hopefully GaGa's sales pick up again after a 5th and final single is released. She has completely fallen off charts with singles and album sales.... this could be what she needed in order too boost more sales with upcoming releases.

Would members who frequent this thread mind if it were merged with US charts discussion? Or would that be too much in one thread?

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

hausofmike

To be honest I think it would be too much. Say it dd get merged. I would go to look for the updated sales but since so many people reply in US thread (on&off topic) I wouldn't be able to find it.

Would members who frequent this thread mind if it were merged with US charts discussion? Or would that be too much in one thread?

I perfer the sales to be different from the charts. They are two seperate topics and entities and I find sales just a little bit more exciting because that is what pushes the chart position. Charts are also pushed by radio plays, which is why I don't think they should be combined.

No merging please. :)

I perfer the sales to be different from the charts. They are two seperate topics and entities and I find sales just a little bit more exciting because that is what pushes the chart position. Charts are also pushed by radio plays, which is why I don't think they should be combined.

I agree for the most part, but someone mentioned that sales are combined in the UK charts discussion thread. If they are exclusive topics for the US, why not the same for the UK?

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

tumblr_lqmjcn1Ola1qmg43eo1_500.gif

Charts show the amount of sales in a week. Sales show the amount of sales over every week. I still fail to comprehend why they ought be separated. A US chart thread starting with the chart peaks and total sales is the easiest and most logical thing in my eyes.

Edited by Henry

TypicalOpposer

ITD went platinum! :party:

In the dark is platinum :clap:

why are you guys rejoicing at the fact that ITD went platinum?

Edited by TypicalOpposer