Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Album & Single Sales

Gerrard174

Featured Posts

GagaRunTheWorld

Well its was not stupid. You are new to this forum so its alright :)

Nobody hates u. This is just a forum where we disscuss Lady Gaga. Of course some people can't stand other people's opinions/behaviour but thats completely normal for a community (and we Little Monster are like a community). And you shouldn't care that much about what other members say to u. Like I already said - its just a forum. Who knows what kind of a person is in front of the computer?? As long as you respect the rules of the forum no one can do anything to u. Just be yourself ! You are a free b---h! You were Born That Way! (Gaga is so inspiring, right?) :)

Thank You :runhug::pawsup: I just cant post without smiles,smiles give more cuttenes :omgexcited:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hausofmike

• SomethingMore

• Arturo

• Gerrard174

Rollercoaster

(By the way, "Born" debuted atop the Billboard 200 dated June 11, 2011, so, happy first birthday and a day since "Born" was born on the tally.)

OMG THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! Haha, I was Born that day! :staymad: :kisses:

hausofmike

(By the way, "Born" debuted atop the Billboard 200 dated June 11, 2011, so, happy first birthday and a day since "Born" was born on the tally.)

OMG THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! Haha, I was Born that day! :staymad::kisses:

What the hell are you talking about

Rollercoaster

What the hell are you talking about

What part do you need explaining to you? The part where BTW debuted atop the BB200 on June 11th and I quoted that from a previous poster, or the fact that I was born on June 11th?

When a Lady and a Man love eachother very much, they do a special kind of hug, and then a baby is made.

Reading is paramount to being able to understand things that are written, don't you think?

Shadow

What part do you need explaining to you? The part where BTW debuted atop the BB200 on June 11th and I quoted that from a previous poster, or the fact that I was born on June 11th?

When a Lady and a Man love eachother very much, they do a special kind of hug, and then a baby is made.

Reading is paramount to being able to understand things that are written, don't you think?

So you noted the BTW album was number one last year on June 11 and it happened to fall on your birthday... Good for you. Please stay on topic, which is current single and album sales.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Rollercoaster

Grow up. It was simply a comment becaude I didn't realize it happened on that date. Turns out the other information in this thread is incorrect. My deepest, most sincere apologies for upsetting the very core of your existence in such a way that has turned you into a rude and obnoxious steaming pile of douche bags. I'll go cut myself for hurting you so much with my previous post, I simply did not consider that it would have such a catastrophic influence on your life.

jhonyguy04

sorry posted in the wrong section.

Edited by jhonyguy04

Top 10 Digital sales / Week

http://www.billboard...007496162.story

#1 251K Carly Rae Jepsen CMM (=)

#2 206K Katy Perry WA (=)

#3 186K Maroon 5 Payphone ft. Khalifa (=)

#4 156K Gotye STIUTK ft Kimbra (=)

#5 152K Ellie Goulding Lights (=)

#6 140K Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen Good Time (New)

#7 125K David Guetta + Sia Titanium (-1)

#8 113K Flo Rida Whistle (+24)

#9 110K Rihanna WHYB (-2)

#10 102K Usher Scream (-2)

Albums

"As projected last week, Linkin Park debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with its new album, "Living Things," ahead of the also-debuting "Overexposed" by Maroon 5 at No. 2.

However, the race for No. 1 turned out to be much closer than initially expected. Linkin Park starts with 223,000 while Maroon 5 enters with 222,000 according to Nielsen SoundScan. A little over 1,000 copies sold separates the two titles"

The launch of Maroon 5's album I calculate reduced the sales of 'Payphone' due to 'Complete My Album' by 53K (to be 186K instead of 239K); so 24% of the 222K album sales were via this mechanism

(+Hot 100 top 10 here: http://www.billboard...007495752.story

Edited by Magoo

Klou

Top 10 Digital sales / Week

http://www.billboard...007496162.story

#1 251K Carly Rae Jepsen CMM (=)

#2 206K Katy Perry WA (=)

#3 186K Maroon 5 Payphone ft. Khalifa (=)

#4 156K Gotye STIUTK ft Kimbra (=)

#5 152K Ellie Goulding Lights (=)

#6 140K Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen Good Time (New)

#7 125K David Guetta + Sia Titanium (-1)

#8 113K Flo Rida Whistle (+24)

#9 110K Rihanna WHYB (-2)

#10 102K Usher Scream (-2)

Albums

"As projected last week, Linkin Park debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with its new album, "Living Things," ahead of the also-debuting "Overexposed" by Maroon 5 at No. 2.

However, the race for No. 1 turned out to be much closer than initially expected. Linkin Park starts with 223,000 while Maroon 5 enters with 222,000 according to Nielsen SoundScan. A little over 1,000 copies sold separates the two titles"

The launch of Maroon 5's album I calculate reduced the sales of 'Payphone' due to 'Complete My Album' by 53K (to be 186K instead of 239K); so 24% of the 222K album sales were via this mechanism

(+Hot 100 top 10 here: http://www.billboard...007495752.story

Thanks Magoo for posting this here since someone thought it would be cool to lock the other thread.

Just A Holy Fool

Who is going to cut off Carly's phonecall?

:laughga:

Who is going to cut off Carly's phonecall?

Hope it doesn't happen in a Payphone.

From selling neck and neck with CMM, the 3 Payphones have fallen to about 86% in it over the last couple days.

Klou

Hope it doesn't happen in a Payphone.

From selling neck and neck with CMM, the 3 Payphones have fallen to about 86% in it over the last couple days.

Wide Awake is dropping, too.