Gaga: Stop the fan wars + ignore blogger criticism, enjoy all music

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brainiac

U mean the one from yesterday or today?

today. the tweet about 2013 being a year of artistry/talent. go check katy's twitter.

There always has to be someone in EVERY THREAD relating to Gaga trying to end the drama that says some **** like "does she think she can stop it?" "is she serious"? "it's never gonna stop :smh:"

Stfu and try to at least appreciate the attempts and where she's trying to go with this, you don't have to kiss her ass for everything she does but you don't have to be so negative even in a thread that's supposed to be discussing Gaga trying to ELIMINATE the drama. I can't.

Thank God… Now can y'all FINALLY stop with the "OMG Gaga is shading Katy so bad right now!" "OMG I love the shadiness!" "OMG BitchGa is back!"

No.

Gaga never shades anyone and she never will.

I've been saying it from the beginning but no one wanted to believe me. Is this proof enough now?

MTE :dies:

She consolidated Katy for the leak and truck accident and ppl treat it as shade.... Even little monsters get so annoying and delusional sometimes..

BeautyisaLie

i hope some of this immature kids actually listen to what she's saying for once

It's dark but just a game

agustina0407

I find it so sad that we have a reputation of being one of the worst fan bases :smh:

That actually doesn't help her at all and makes the rest of the public to dislike her, I think.

Mister G

Thank God… Now can y'all FINALLY stop with the "OMG Gaga is shading Katy so bad right now!" "OMG I love the shadiness!" "OMG BitchGa is back!"

No.

Gaga never shades anyone and she never will.

I've been saying it from the beginning but no one wanted to believe me. Is this proof enough now?

This tbh

Gagz is telling the truth. it's really annoying when fans trash talk about artists. can't you just respect and tolerate people who are doing their jobs? never wanted to be involved in fan wars and never will be :nails:

heavyMetalGAGA

lol i think it would be disgusting if every statement she made had to include some left field plug of her own work.

anyway, this isn't going to deter certain people. she'll say she's not about these fan wars and they'll agree like they're above it, but then she'll say something like "i've always been more a dog person, i'm allergic to cats" and the crazies will go OMG YAAAAAAS DRAG THE KATY PERRY SLUT TO HELL AND BACK, DRAG HA FOR FILTH GAGA!!! QUEEN LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUU SHE'S SO EFFING SMART LMFAO I LOVE THIS WOMAN

Omfg  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry:  :cry:

You never fail to speak the right words, Gaga. Preach!  :whitney:

Kudos to her for starting another change in music.  :golfclap:

I hope other artists would tweet the same so all fanbases would just love love love   :heart:  

Weasel

lol i think it would be disgusting if every statement she made had to include some left field plug of her own work.

anyway, this isn't going to deter certain people. she'll say she's not about these fan wars and they'll agree like they're above it, but then she'll say something like "i've always been more a dog person, i'm allergic to cats" and the crazies will go OMG YAAAAAAS DRAG THE KATY PERRY SLUT TO HELL AND BACK, DRAG HA FOR FILTH GAGA!!! QUEEN LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUU SHE'S SO EFFING SMART LMFAO I LOVE THIS WOMAN

:lmao:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived