Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Pissed About Leak

Skins

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

I think it may have been the pre-chorus or post-chorus. I really don't think Gaga would use another stutter chorus!

Exactly!

I'm mainly dissapointed as I was expecting something along the lines of Bad Romance/ Paparazzi. It's too similar to the BTW stuff :(

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• Bloody hooker

• ChicaSkas

• Nullvoid

Top Posters In This Topic

Galactic Mess

Yeah! Hey did a really good job at it :)

Well done Team Gaga for containing the leak (for now). That almost never happens these days.

I am so glad it didn't leak yesterday. We can wait for one more week and let the excitement build up. ย 

Jenniferella

"I pray for her" lol what ?

Its upsetting, but Ill wait for the actual release to listen to it anyway

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

The snippet may be a build up to the chorus but It also may be a build up to a breakdown ... I won't be surprised If It's actually post chorus ...ย  It even may be the chorus ... It's really giving me HML teas and yall know the HML chorus ...

Edited by Mariano

Please be patient for 8 more days, ok?

I promise you it will be worth it and i've not even heard the thing yet.

This ... forget the leaks, wait for the official release

I live outside the space time continuum.

Haus of Leather

The snippet may be a build up to the chorus but It also may be a build up to a breakdown ...

I'm almost 100% sure that "I live for the applause, applause, applause..." is a prechorus, if you listen carefully to it, there is this growing, pulsating beat that sounds like it leads to something big and epic

ย 

And something tells me "GIVE ME THAT THING THAT I LOVE" might actually be the chorus. Did she ever tweeted chorus lyrics before?

Edited by Haus of Leather

I'm almost 100% sure that "I live for the applause, applause, applause..." is a prechorus, if you listen carefully to it, there is this growing, pulsating beat that sounds like it leads to something big and epic

ย 

And something tells me "GIVE ME THAT THING THAT I LOVE" might actually be the chorus. Did she ever tweeted chorus lyrics before?

we don't know the chorus ... I mean some of the lyrics Gaga posted may be from It but nothing is confirmed :}

Damn :eek:

ย 

Well... with a 7 billion world population, with even 5 year olds getting IPADS for xmas, and how hardcore we (Monster Fan base) are... Should she really be surprised and upset?

HeavyPunkLover

Fake, fake, fake. It's not even Gaga's voice or the same song as the snippets that have already leaked.

i've heard it over and over and over again and one time I'm sure is NOT Gaga voice and the other one makes me wonder.ย 

How can you say it's not the same song? Burqua has intro, verse, chours and bridge that could come fron 4 differents songs.ย 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

• Shadow locked this topic