💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Pissed About Leak

Skins

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I'm afraid the click the links but I wanna hear it...is it good y'all? I missed all the craziness

Please be patient for 8 more days, ok?

I promise you it will be worth it and i've not even heard the thing yet.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• Bloody hooker

• ChicaSkas

• Nullvoid

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but are people seriously thinking someone "leaked" snippets and Aura... Strange how there were no leaks or anything until recently? Lets not be gullible, it's part of the marketing...

I don't get what the big deal is... It's just a small snippet not a whole song... Trollga stealing Katy's thunder tbh :omfgaga: This is no accident in my opinion. Clever betch.

Sorry but are people seriously thinking someone "leaked" snippets and Aura... Strange how there were no leaks or anything until recently?

No, that's exactly the pattern you'd expect with real leaks. At first, the recordings can be closely held; but as the release date approaches, they have to be sent out to more and more people, for various purposes -- reviewers, record company and radio people, etc.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

but it means someone has the full song somewhere. and reporting the link helped them narrow down where it came from so they can stop them from leaking the whole song. 

Yeah someone from Gagas team has the original song, sorry, but it isn't that hard to see what's going on now. And now she's posting tweets with the exact lyrics that we heard tonight? Didn't see her posting lyrics from Aura. Just saying, I'm all for respecting Gaga's hard intellectual process on this album and the effort she gives to us, but im sure effort is also given to protecting the music. This next week will be VERY interesting. Wouldn't be surprised if Mary Jane Holland demo leaks. Burqa was an anticipated track and now Mary Jane Holland? C'mon guys  :popcorn:

high heeled fem

Funny found a working link on page 3  :reductive:

Who has time? To look through 19 pages + of this thread

are you serious?? :lmao:

:awkney:

Sorry but are people seriously thinking someone "leaked" snippets and Aura... Strange how there were no leaks or anything until recently? Lets not be gullible, it's part of the marketing...

Exactly! leaked long enough for people to hear it.....same day katy leaked her song too

ChicaSkas

Hun, you know you can make your own thread for this in Gaga Thoughts, ok?

Try not to derail other topics with stuff that is offtopic, ok love? :hug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ryanmonster

clearly it's bound to happen these days i don't really understand why she seems so shocked that some "hacker" leaked her song...

she's getting ready to "snatch some weaves"  :creepflop: GRAB A SHOVEL

Edited by ryanmonster

Ricochetmatt

I don't get what the big deal is... It's just a small snippet not a whole song... Trollga stealing Katy's thunder tbh :omfgaga: This is no accident in my opinion. Clever betch.

Exactly.

Gaga - "NO! I AM SO VERY VERY UPSET ABOUT THE LEAK!"

..........."Hey, I'm gonna go tweet the lyrics heard in the leak. lawl"

MonsterMarty

clearly it's bound to happen these days i don't really understand why she seems so shocked that some "hacker" leaked her song...

she's getting ready to "snatch some weaves"  :creepflop: GRAB A SHOVEL

It's just a few days too early. If it leaked at earliest late next week it shouldn't affect debut week sales all that much, but 9 days of it being online without links to purchase would be a bit an issue...

This should tide us over until the full leak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBt10EXgcjM

Edited by MonsterMarty

• Shadow locked this topic