Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Vote for Gaga as Most Iconic VMA outfit (Meatdress currently losing!)

Michael

Featured Posts

Flippy

We're only 5% away!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Daredevil

I think the whole world knows what's the most iconic dress in the history of mankind ...

How is Britney's outfit even iconic tho :megaflop:

mte. It's clear this is just a popularity contest to see who has the most fans. Britney wearing something you could see at a biker convention isn't iconic. Gaga's was the most original and shocking, because ffs who's ever worn MEAT to ANYTHING like this, and then Rose McGowan should have been second, followed by Kim, and then Britney. 

mte. It's clear this is just a popularity contest to see who has the most fans. Britney wearing something you could see at a biker convention isn't iconic. Gaga's was the most original and shocking, because ffs who's ever worn MEAT to ANYTHING like this, and then Rose McGowan should have been second, followed by Kim, and then Britney. 

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

I cant at the fact that she is no 2. I was expecting at least for Lil Kim to be no 1, but the fact that Britney is, it makes me stop for a while from voting on this pathetic polls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived