💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets Mary Jane Holland lyrics

Petrichor

Featured Posts

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :messga:

i knew it i knew it I KNEW it was a song!! OMG!!!  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:
i can't wait to listen to that!#MaryJaneHolland :excited: 

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbuHassan1992

• zexion_armando

• Shaney

• rslayer

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you did not say 'perfect rhyme' but if you're an english speaker and you know how to pronounce it, you can clearly see how it rhymes...

When I ig-nite the flames & put you in my mouth

The grass heats up my in-sides & my bru-nette starts to sprout

'Mouth' & 'sprout' do not rhyme in the perfect sense.

They share syllables and vowel sounds, but they do not rhyme together. That was my point.

I can't even pretend to care about this any longer, so let's end the discussion here. :awkney:

GreenEyes

Some of you are acting like she's singing about shooting meth. I'm seeing a lot of ignorant, holier than thou attitudes. Shame.

This! 

Weed is the most harmless d--g out of all of them. Lets all do a petition for her to do meth or start doing c-----e again. 

I bet smoking it helped with a lot with her Hip pain too. 

Well that aside, i hope this makes me feel high and dreamy trance like  

They share syllables and vowel sounds, but they do not rhyme together. That was my point.

I can't even pretend to care about this any longer, so let's end the discussion here. :awkney:

ok tumblr_lhwvbcbOAY1qbxlrh.gif

This is what we have from the tracklist til' now:
:excited2:  

1. Applause (Lead Single)
2. Aura (or Burqa)
3. Sex Dreams
4. TEA
5. G.U.Y. (Girl Under You)
6. Mary Jane Holland
7. ARTPOP

Unconfirmed:
Red Flame [???] (feat. Azealia Banks)
Princess Die [???]
Ratchet [???] (feat. Azealia Banks)

Didn't she say at one point that there weren't going to be any songs/themes about d--gs on the album? I don't care if she does d--gs, but I just always find songs about d--gs to be very one-dimensional. They can also be difficult to relate to when you're like me and don't do d--gs. Either way, as long as the whole album's not about the topic, I can always just skip over Mary Jane Holland like I do now over Americano. 

Blue Dream

It's called a slant rhyme. Pretty common/sonically pleasing technique.

Lyrics don't always sound good at first until you hear them in a song. And who cares if it's about weed...?

We all know she smokes weed. She was pretty open about during Born This Way in some of the interviews.

So if you're already a fan of someone who has been clear about it for years, you can't really complain about her using it in a song.

Didn't she say at one point that there weren't going to be any songs/themes about d--gs on the album?

On LM chat.. the same place where she said there would be two volumes of ARTPOP  :flop:

LittIe Monster

There's a reason why he isn't the producer of a song about weed...He thinks Gaga goes crazy when she becomes MJH tbh...R1n36u6.gif

omggg plsspsplspsl plsss tell me where is this video for this gif omfgggg :rip:

@whoriscope ig

ChicaSkas

OMG. She said she disproved of weed at my show :dies: and now there will be a song about WEED? :dies:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Mary Jane Holland? Who's she?

Must be a story about a girl who lives in the Netherlands and smokes weed until her hair grows? :spin:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Shadow locked this topic