💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets Mary Jane Holland lyrics

Petrichor

Featured Posts

hausofchad

Wow. That guy is something else. I've never seen so much..pure...unnecessary hate.  I come here to share my love with Gaga, not to see hateful messages about something you don't agree with. I've never smoked weed once in my life (not that it effin' matters), but do I care if someone else does it...NO! It's not my business what they do. Alcohol and pharmaceutical d--gs are much worse for you then marijuana will ever be. Just calm down and if all you care about is some good music...well then just listen to it! godd***. If you truly only care about the music, then why does it matter what the lyrics are? This is Gaga. Love her or hate her...but if you hate her...then please just get away!

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbuHassan1992

• zexion_armando

• Shaney

• rslayer

Top Posters In This Topic

zexion_armando

Oh please, **** off with your condescension. I'm not too much of a fan of the marijuana either, but you don't see me around calling people retards and saying asinine things. I read the frums and your posts are never constructive or intelligent, just filled with insults and negativity. If she annys you so much with everything because 90% of your posts are ****ty insults, why are you still here?

You sound like a very sad, little angry person tbh and I feel sorry for you. However messed up your sad life might be, taking it out on the internet, bu being.a sad little asshole really isn't the way to go. Maybe you should get a life and some friends, might help with your very clear issues.

I don't who's worse. My condescesion or your clearly pointless attempts to be a keyboard psychologist. Oh wait you are worse.

Lol I'm pretty happy and enjoy my life. Nice relationship, nice house, nice ojob, and fun hobbies. Lol my opinion of certain matters doesn't paint as some cliche basement dweller like your clearly assuming.

Its okay doctor, I won't ask you to send me a bill for your diagnosis.

loljustinwat

I feel like this could be both a weed and s-xual/romantic metaphor wrapped up in one, with the theme being the opposite of Dance in the Dark. When she's having s-x and/or smoking weed, she feels like she can be free/her "real" self.

But when we get the full lyrics, I'm sure my theory will be blown out of the water, and it will simply be a song about weed.  :derpga:

zexion_armando

Wow. That guy is something else. I've never seen so much..pure...unnecessary hate. I come here to share my love with Gaga, not to see hateful messages about something you don't agree with. I've never smoked weed once in my life (not that it effin' matters), but do I care if someone else does it...NO! It's not my business what they do. Alcohol and pharmaceutical d--gs are much worse for you then marijuana will ever be. Just calm down and if all you care about is some good music...well then just listen to it! godd***. If you truly only care about the music, then why does it matter what the lyrics are? This is Gaga. Love her or hate her...but if you hate her...then please just get away!

didn't realize this site was a cult.

And pop music is 1/2 lyrics. No good lyrics, and bad subject matter= bad song.

theredkilt

It's the parents' responsibility, imo. There will be people who try it because Gaga does it, but the worst that could happen is they walk down to the closest Dairy Queen and spend their money on chicken fingers. (Or they get caught by the cops, of course)

I think Gaga has a responsibility to treat her fans with the respect of believing they're intelligent enough to make their own decisions. 

I agree with you that it's their parents' responsibility.

The issue is that not all fans are intelligent and since Gaga sings about enjoying smoking a joint, in her fans' mind, then it's ok to smoke one. What i'd like to know is what is message that she will convey with this song. 

Edited by theredkilt

Poker

I strongly suggest you sit yourself down with this mindset and think about how hurtful you're being.

Gaga isn't a stupid pothead retard, and it's clear her parents raised her well. I smoke weed on occasion, and I have traveled the world as an ambassador, graduated from college, volunteer, work with children who have special needs, and keep relationships with family and friends strong. Those of us who smoke weed are not pathetic, our parents did not raise us poorly. I do not judge you or label your entirety as a person on your choice to not smoke weed, why do you hear someone else does and instantly jump to being hurtful towards their life as a whole?

I was in your shoes once. I was judgmental of people who made the choice to smoke weed, spoke so negatively about them as a whole over their one choice to do something I personally wasn't comfortable with. Believe me when I say you will find so much more happiness and peace when you learn to deal with whatever it is within you causing you to be so hateful.

The battle you have with marijuana is not one caused by those of us who use it, but there's something inside of you to work out. What we do does not affect you, it does not hurt you, yet it elicits such a powerful response- why? Turn the judging off and work on empowering yourself instead of trying to insult us.

brb im going to print this.

:clap:

Kindness rules all.

Kayla

Btw you're amazing for what you wrote before <3

aww, thank you! :runhug:

brb im going to print this.

:clap:

:hug:

AbuHassan1992

ARE WE CHILL YET?

popsicle3.gif

MR0104.jpg

chilly like a polar bear on an ice floe

Edited by Datguy

Brainiac

I strongly suggest you sit yourself down with this mindset and think about how hurtful you're being.

Gaga isn't a stupid pothead retard, and it's clear her parents raised her well. I smoke weed on occasion, and I have traveled the world as an ambassador, graduated from college, volunteer, work with children who have special needs, and keep relationships with family and friends strong. Those of us who smoke weed are not pathetic, our parents did not raise us poorly. I do not judge you or label your entirety as a person on your choice to not smoke weed, why do you hear someone else does and instantly jump to being hurtful towards their life as a whole?

I was in your shoes once. I was judgmental of people who made the choice to smoke weed, spoke so negatively about them as a whole over their one choice to do something I personally wasn't comfortable with. Believe me when I say you will find so much more happiness and peace when you learn to deal with whatever it is within you causing you to be so hateful.

The battle you have with marijuana is not one caused by those of us who use it, but there's something inside of you to work out. What we do does not affect you, it does not hurt you, yet it elicits such a powerful response- why? Turn the judging off and work on empowering yourself instead of trying to insult us.

Kayla once again proving why she is one of the most AMAZING members on this forum. Thank you for taking out the time to write all that in response to that member. I don't smoke weed myself but seeing him be SO hurtful to those that make the decision to do so made me very sad. As a Gaga forum, that type of behavior should not be tolerated in any form, especially against the woman who we're all here for. Love ya Kayla. :) :hug::pawsup:

TimisaMonster

not sure how ZEDD feels about this!! :hehe:

There's a reason why he isn't the producer of a song about weed...He thinks Gaga goes crazy when she becomes MJH tbh...R1n36u6.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Shadow locked this topic