• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsUrsulabitch

• Kermit the frog

• Amen Fashion

• Shaney

disneyhigh

I think this will be the best gaga album ever

No redone? thats good because all his works are coming to same melodies,like seriously!! (no worries thought,gaga will save him for the next record,i think gaga tries to make him have a specific unique production that she think will be new new to her that gonna used later

No garibay? LOL guys,kinda sad a bit but think about it, his sound are lil bit 80s and 90s tecno rock isn't it,using big drums and bells are cool but no so favored by public nowdays..

I think lady gaga making a freaking damn right choice on picking out the producers..like i predict this album gonna be so freaking Electronic,its gonna make its way to clubs all night time,the song will be used on parties and Dj will be playing it for festivals and remixes. Dont be shocked if lady gaga is the new guest DJ for next year TomorrowLAND (get dat promo b---h).

Im here for a fist pumping,jumping,dancey clubby and godamn hard EDM music from ARTPOP,public nowdays are obsessed with EDM music and gaga will make it new beyond those basic sounds that we hear on radio everday..IF ARTPOP goes that path i think it will be GAGA bestest album and the public will like it. Get over it guys,she need to focus the godDAMN PUBLIC hearing nowdays!!

YASSS to everything. I wanna hear more Gaga music at raves.

Gaga is coming..... :ARTPOP:

ItsUrsulabitch

I don't like Aura 

I can't at people saying Zedd produced Aura - like hell he did. It's Infected Mushroom's work. And the small parts that Zedd did add are just typical Zedd.

TimisaMonster

We all know why RedOne isn't on ARTPOP....he's become too reductive in the music industry and Gaga said ARTPOP would be fresh, not stale...7sRvSSl.gif

Fernando made some greats songs, but too needed to be replaced by fresh blood! 7sRvSSl.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I can't at people saying Zedd produced Aura - like hell he did. It's Infected Mushroom's work. And the small parts that Zedd did add are just typical Zedd.

Yeah it looks like Gaga just sang over a re-furbished Infected Mushrooms track, which makes me like Aura even less

Emvee

THANK YOU :giveup:

ItsUrsulabitch

I feel Fernando Garibay and Redone "got" Gaga. They knew just how to blend her melodies and lyrics with the correct production. I fear that a lot of ARTPOP will be Zedd and Madeon beats with Gaga crafting lyrics to sing over them, rather than them making beats to fit her personal style. But that's just an assumption, so. *shrug*

Snowyrain

Wait a SECOND!! GARIBAY MADE THE EDGE OF GLORY WHICH IS MY FAVOURITE SONG FROM HER ! AND HE IS NOT.. ON .. ALBUM ! NOOOO 

NY_CryMeOut.gif

I'm excited she used different producers from her past. This album is going to be so different and refreshing :legend:

Just so happy Madeon is on it Knowing how much things can change with Gaga and the fact that unlike Zedd and DJWS, we hadn't heard anything from him relating to Gaga in a while, I was afraid his stuff had been scrapped or something

BigDreamer

She has announced the Producers and the creative collabs but do you think we will end up with any other artist on the album? I think somewhere it was said that she scrapped all of the collabs from the album. 

• Shadow locked this topic