Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause film leak?

Dodo

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan

I love how people find these random ass videos that could barely pass as Gaga and use them for rumors. 

or maybe brunette gaga kills the blonde, because she wants the spotlight, the stage, she wants to be seen, and then at the end you see brunette gaga holding the her fake arms, which is blonde gaga, who was just a fake mannequin this whole time!   :excited2:

u just said what anomaly said.. pls read more carefully before commenting hashtag reach

The Plague

Oh god :laughga:

Some desperate child must have photoshopped in the tattoos in the stills. I can't :laughga:

:dies:

I am not completely dismissing this as fake.She walks like Gaga, her body looks like Gaga's, and she seems to have a tatoo in the right place. The only thing I am not sure about is the face. But then again she could have used alot of make up or even prosthetics to look different.

doesn't gaga's face look different in every video? i feel the same way.

They modified the shape of her face for the BR music video :ohwell:

aaronyoji

u just said what anomaly said.. pls read more carefully before commenting hashtag reach

can you like stop? i said brunette, referring to her promo pictures with the hand. he said black hair. there is a difference. and don't tell me what to do when posting, hashtag **** off. 

can you like stop? i said brunette, referring to her promo pictures with the hand. he said black hair. there is a difference. and don't tell me what to do when posting, hashtag **** off. 

omg heyyyy let's party

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived