Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Applause' to premiere 4 AM EST on 8.19

Danny

Featured Posts

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's that in GMT?

Greenwich Mean Time, the Universal time by which everyone else goes by. It's a fancy term for the time in the UK.

It's times like this I wish I lived on the West Coast. Applause debuts on the same day as my first day of senior year. Oh well, looking tired never hurt anybody!

stackhouse

Greenwich Mean Time, the Universal time by which everyone else goes by. It's a fancy term for the time in the UK.

what? I know what it means, I just wanted someone to convert it to that timezone

Americano

It's times like this I wish I lived on the West Coast. Applause debuts on the same day as my first day of senior year. Oh well, looking tired never hurt anybody!

until they died of exhaustion :troll:

what? I know what it means, I just wanted someone to convert it to that timezone

Clearly I need reading glasses :awkney: It'll be at 9 am GMT

LilMonster97

So what time will it be on itunes? I leave for cali really early that day and i dont want to have to wait for a place with wifi if its not out when i leave :P. Ill go insane!

High King

Ok but when will it be on iTunes? because I'm not here for some sh!t quality radio version the first time I hear Applause tbh  :coffee:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived