Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Applause' to premiere 4 AM EST on 8.19

Danny

Featured Posts

Free My Mind

Hope it's on iTunes earlier... so that I can listen before school... otherwise, I'll have to skip class haha

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofchad

Now it's confirmed and it will be 7am for me if the song doesn't premier at midnight.

If you live in the US...the song will premier at 1am-4am depending on what part of the country you live in. I don't know where you got 7am. It's released at 9am British Standard Time and the East Coast is 5 hours difference making it released at 4am EST.

hausofchad

I can't at these people who don't know how to figure out timezones. I'm kind of crying. More so at the fact that it premieres here at 4am!! Curse you gaga! I wonder if they're going to play it on my local station at that time.  It's like the middle of the night...they don't usually have DJs...

How can I find out what station its premiering on? I'm from New York so I thought it would be on z100 on Elvis Duran's morning show, but I think that starts at 5 so I don't know. Or does it premiere on all top 40 stations at 4am? 

rahmin1337

I predict GGD will have the highest site traffic of all time at 1:04 AM PST that morning. I'm soo hype!

notamember

God damn it, Gaga, I'm not waking up at 4am for Applause. :crossed:

Then don't go to sleep  :classy:

If you live in the US...the song will premier at 1am-4am depending on what part of the country you live in. I don't know where you got 7am. It's released at 9am British Standard Time and the East Coast is 5 hours difference making it released at 4am EST.

The Hawaiians are so lucky 

ArtMonster21

This is my first post, I've been a hardcore lurker since the ARTPOP info started flowing. Thought I'd register and countdown with some like-minded people. So hi guys.   :ARTPOP:

Darcklighter22

5am?!....love you Gaga but no!  :coffee: il listen to it later on in the morning.

Bloody hooker
I live on the east coast, but I meant I will be getting up for school at 7am.
This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

agustina0407

Sooo happy that monday is a national holliday in my country and I don't have to go to classes! I'll be all day replaying the video :)

I may be confused but I think it would be 6am here in Buenos Aires! Excellent way to start the day :tea:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived