Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP pic

MonsterOfficial

Featured Posts

Allison M

She's trying to cover up the fact the she posted the wrong one with that question. :rofl: she is so cute.

Both are awesome. :nails:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carlitos

I love it! I noticed that they removed the moles on her arm in the edited version.

Sudarshana

i think she started to drink again

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Hypocrateen

That pic is slaying me. :deadbanana:

I want all these photos as posters on my bedroom wall. :deadbanana:

And she's such a sweetheart!!! :flutter: :saira:

Ambrosia

She looks good, but what is it about that arm?  I hope there's a reason for it and am curious to know what it is.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Brainiac

have none of you guys picked up on the fact that she's been uploading the unretouched pics on purpose?? it must be part of one of the concepts of ARTPOP

The Fame

Wait...she said #ARTPOP11days NOT #Applause11days. Not trying to cause a stir, but since she also just said 'if I have to wait another month till new music I'll chew my arm off', it almost sounds like the album is coming out sooner?? Probably not, but kinda weird way to word things. :huh:

charliekelso

I just imagined a video where she starts cutting off parts of her body (or eating) and putting these prosthetics.

So do you guys think she screwed up when she wrote #ARTPOP11DAYS?... cause as far as I know we're getting applause not ARTPOP  :gum:

Lucifer

Wait...she said #ARTPOP11days NOT #Applause11days. Not trying to cause a stir, but since she also just said 'if I have to wait another month till new music I'll chew my arm off', it almost sounds like the album is coming out sooner?? Probably not, but kinda weird way to word things. :huh:

Maybe she's referring to the ARTPOP era?  :shrug:

Robotboy

have none of you guys picked up on the fact that she's been uploading the unretouched pics on purpose?? it must be part of one of the concepts of ARTPOP

shes clearly drunk guys

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived