Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Tweets New Lyrics (8/8)

Doogi

Featured Posts

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kim Kardashian

I like the lyrics but why do I think that that's not Gaga tweeting?

I mean since she started tweeting again it just doesn't feel like she is the one tweeting.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

SEANGT

nostalgia:Ā A sentimental longing for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.

Ā 

this is her response to being dragged by critics for drawing inspiration from past greats in her sound. the lyrics are an a--logy; she's saying well, if nostalgia is for geeks, then i like to read.

Ā 

oooooo. thank you so much for this. I was thinking that nobody says nostalgia is for geeks. But she means that like...art and music history is for geeks, and she doesn't care, she is a music geek. or something like that. yeah.Ā 

notamember

Of course these are applause lyrics. Why else would she include applause in the tweet?

Gags trolls too ya know

I don't know why many are having a meltdown. These lyrics are great and very original. Better than the gong lyrics anyway. Some should go stan for others tbh :nails:

shane_c

I think I get it now thanks to Scottbuch

This is her response to people that criticise her for borrowing from "past" artists, like madonna, grace jones, david bowie....

She's not offering a justification, but rather saying idgaf.

I just want to hear song already! This lyrics are so messy for me, because I don't know where are they in song...

Queen Gloria

Oh my god is she advocating reading? I'm loving her more and more lately. :heart:Ā 

Knife

I'm trying to imagine the words being sung in my head, and it's sounding like "Bad Kids". :awkney:
Ā 

I'm not feeling this. :awkney:

BigDreamer

These are my favorite lyrics that she has unveiled so far.Ā 

There is a certain attitude to them that gaga always does very well in interviews and such.Ā 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived