💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAN-MADE iTunes Festival Performance (POST YOURS)

YUNGKALIMXEL

Featured Posts

YUNGKALIMXEL

So, I made a setlist for the iTunes Festival performance at the Camden Roundhouse (the text in brackets is what I put in for the interludes on my iTunes because I can't make my own LOL! And I have it on iTunes so I can dance around and pretend to be Gaga. Anyhow, enjoy):

ALL OF THESE SONGS ON MY iPod ARE THE U-GO-BOY REMIXES FOR THEM BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE THE OLD SONGS SHOULD HAVE AN EDM SOUND. SHOUTOUT TO HIM AND CHECK HIM OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T HERE ON GGD

Intro (Manifesto of Little Monsters/Insomnia Mash-up I got off someone here on GGD)

A video interlude plays on a screen

So Happy I Could Die 

Gaga floats down with a fibre-optic revamped version of the Living Dress.

The Fame

Interlude (City Monster Ball)

Video interlude

Just Dance (U-GO-BOY REMIX)

Gaga comes back with a new Keytar similar to the couch:

BQJAAofCcAErBj-.jpg

And these sort of glasses and a body suit made out of a similar sort of pattern:

Lady+Gaga+Bad+Romance+Video.png

And with a mask with those flowers on in this pic that covers her chin and neck and her forehead

Lady-Gaga.png

And with her frizzy hair from this pic:

lady-gaga-artpop-album.jpg

Boys Boys Boys

Disco Heaven 

SPEECH #1 

I am not a woman. I am not a man. I am not a human, an animal, an alien or a specie or being of any sort. In fact, I am not you. I'm apart of you. I live and breathe wherever you go. I am pop culture. I am.

FAME

The Fame

The dancers walk down the catwalk and Gaga dances with 2 of them on the stage bit. On the bridge of The Fame

she pushes one of her dancers over at the end of the catwalk and then security guards try to take her off and she starts crying and tears roll down her face in the colours of the face paint on the Applause cover.

The Fame Monster

Interlude (Puke Film)

video interlude

Bad Romance 

It shall have the same performance as the BTWB one with the cool egg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEKm-Xdhqh8

except the costumes will be a mix between this:

lady-gaga-making-music-video--large-msg-

And again the couch in ARTPOP promo pic! With the Bad Romance glasses!

Telephone (Passion Pit remix ft. Beyonce because hopefully she'll be at iTunes festival too! #ICANDREAM)

So Beyonce will be standing w/ the backup singers atop of this balcony & Gaga will be at the end of the catwalk singing. Then at the end of the song Gaga comes to the balcony and they sing their hearts out with each other 

Alejandro

On the NEW ARTPOP couch (I love it!  :cryga: )

SPEECH #2

Fame exists with everyone. It strikes you atleast once in your life. Whether it be global pop sensation and Grammy-Award winner one of the most followed people ON TWITTER OR PERFORMER AT THE ITUNES FESTIVAL AT LONDON'S ROUNDHOUSE! Or whether it's a from a s-x tape, or viral video or just a mere 15 minutes everybody AND I MEAN EVERYBODY IS A STAR! But, no matter how long the duration of your stardom is, fame destroys you. I destroy you. You look in the mirror one day and you see the decay. I destroy you!. You wake up to find your having a seizure and because you were addicted to d--gs and your brain erupts I DESTROY YOU! I DEVOUR YOUR BRAIN, HE ATE MY HEART HE ATE MY BRAIN! I EAT YOUR HEART! I eat your heart. Fame is a monster. THE FAME MONSTER

Monster

Born This Way

Interlude (Kill The Bitch U-GO-BOY Remix)

video interlude

Heavy Metal Lover 

She comes out on the motorbike with the glasses from the ARTPOP promo pic where she's sat on that couch! LOL!  :cryga: Except the motorbike is like on the BTW Cover and it's see through on plastic with a mannequin Gaga on it that she grinds on. The hair on the mannequin is fibre-optic and Gaga pulls it and makes out with herself  :hor:

The costume is a fibre-optic version of this:

0.jpg

(she takes the shoulder pads off for the BTW choreo!)

Government Hooker/Judas medley

SPEECH #3 

Where are all my gays tonight? And my lesbians? And trans-xual transgenders? My bis-xuals my gender queers? and whoever the f*ck else who ever felt insecure or like an outcast THIS IS YOUR ANTHEM! Don't listen to the older boys at school who tell you your a fagg*t don't listen TO SOCIETY! Listen to me. Yourself. I am you. And you and we and ALL OF US! were BORN THIS WAY

Born This Way

You & I (so I guess it's an outro for the BTW segment but an intro for the acoustic segment at the same time ;))

Acoustic

Jazz Album medley (featuring Tony Bennet because #ICANDREAM)

SPEECH #4

This next song is about the stars. The stars who fell to earth. Rose to fame. And came tumbling back down again. They're now in the sky. A twinkling star in the sky. When you hear this song I want you to imagine Amy, Diana, and Sylvia Plath. Their all sat next to each other in the sparkling night sky, drinking tea. Then Isabella Blow comes along with Mcqueen and they play dress-up in Mcqueen clothes and their all wearing Mcqueen. And then, they clink their tea cups together and say, "Cheers to British Culture". This is PRINCESS DIE

Princess Die

Stache (not acoustic but serves as an outro for Princess Die)

Finale

Interlude (Monster Ball Intro)

video interlude

Dance In The Dark 

Gaga comes out completely naked covering her parts like Aphrodite in that picture on the balcony with the ARTPOP mask. 

SPEECH #5

All you strong b---hes in here tonight. Don't ever put up with mens sh*t. Fight for your rights and your freedom. You are not wandering slaves. WE ARE NOT WANDERING SLAVES. This is a song I wrote where I found a more polite way of saying sh*t. Unless your german. SCHEISSE!

Scheisse (Guena LG Club Remix)

Poker Face

There's laser lights in the mask that flash and stuff. She puts a Burqa on at the end.

Aura/Burqa 

Hair

Takes the burqa off to reveal her fibre-optic hair (she somehow manages to hide she had the wig on LOL)

Applause

Starts dying and the crowd is asked by the dancers to applaud her because she's like tinkerbell and she levitates. 

Encore

The Edge of Glory (completely acoustic except from the saxophone in honour of Clarence Clemons)

She wears a hiijab and Mark takes it off her and they do a s-xy slow dance together 

Marry The Night (full version this time without the keytar)

STAGE:

This is what the roundhouse looks like:

David-Arnold-Round-House(H)-751614ad-493

roundhouse1.jpg

So I think this is big enough for a little catwalk and a podium or a balcony. It would be really good to premiere ARTPOP there because it's so small and your able to see Gaga clearly wherever your stood/sat and it'd be such an organic performance.

Feel free to share yours!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricHaus

So, I made a setlist for the iTunes Festival performance at the Camden Roundhouse (the text in brackets is what I put in for the interludes on my iTunes because I can't make my own LOL! And I have it on iTunes so I can dance around and pretend to be Gaga. Anyhow, enjoy):

Intro (Manifesto of Little Monsters/Insomnia Mash-up I got off someone here on GGD)

So Happy I Could Die

The Fame

Interlude (City Monster Ball)

Just Dance 

Boys Boys Boys

Disco Heaven

The Fame

The Fame Monster

Interlude (Puke Film)

Bad Romance

Telephone (Passion Pit remix ft. Beyonce because hopefully she'll be at iTunes festival too! #ICANDREAM)

Alejandro

Monster

Born This Way

Interlude (Kill The BItch U-GO-BOY Remix)

Heavy Metal Lover 

Government Hooker/Judas medley

Born This Way

You & I (so I guess it's an outro for the BTW segment but an intro for the acoustic segment at the same time ;))

Acoustic

Jazz Album medley (featuring Tony Bennet because #ICANDREAM)

Princess Die

Stache (not acoustic but serves as an outro for Princess Die)

Finale

Interlude (Monster Ball Intro)

Dance In The Dark 

Scheisse (Guena LG Club Remix)

Poker Face

Aura/Burqa 

Hair

Applause 

Encore

The Edge of Glory (completely acoustic except from the saxophone in honour of Clarence Clemons)

Marry The Night (full version this time without the keytar)

I'll be posting more details soon! Feel free to share yours!

YOURS IS GOOD! Only problem is there is no room for new stuff, and the chance that her setlist will be that long is slim......I'll make one and post it! I would appreciate your opinion on it :)

YUNGKALIMXEL

YOURS IS GOOD! Only problem is there is no room for new stuff, and the chance that her setlist will be that long is slim......I'll make one and post it! I would appreciate your opinion on it :)

True, but it's my dream OK!

It's similar to the one I posted in another thread made by ANYTHING.

TEANUS

How long is an average setlist at the iTunes Festivals

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Stephen

Stache (Intro)

Bad Romance

The Edge of Glory

Marry the Night/Judas

Just Dance/LoveGame

You and I

Aura (Acoustic)

Poker Face

Alejandro/Paparazzi/Telephone

Born This Way

Applause

:)

ElectricHaus

Opening interlude - The new era......Lots of beats, and video clips of Gaga doing interesting poses. 

-Electric Chapel  (with an extended guitar Intro)

-Judas  (gaga must dance during the breakdown)

-Monster (Audience would go crazy since she hasn't performed this since MB)

-Speach #1 (Gaga Greets Audience, explains how happy she is to be there, talk about how much she has missed the stage, and that everyone should get drunk)

-Telephone/Alejandro (Short versions)

-Bad Romance 

-Government hooker/Born this way (full Gov Hook, With 30sec to 1min of born this way)

-Speach #2 (minimal talk about ARTPOP, not giving away to many details while she walks to a piano)

-You and I

-Poker face/paparazzi (acoustic while on piano, we all know she is tired of these songs, so obviously shorter versions)

-Band playing interlude

-Schiebe

-Edge Of Glory/Marry the night (Full Edge of glory with Mark dance/ shorter Marry the night)

-Encore break

-Applause

iTunes Festival

1. The Genesis of Fame (Video Introduction) (contains excerpts from 'Bad Romance', 'The Fame', 'Poker Face', 'Beautiful, Dirty, Rich' and 'Paparazzi')

2. Just Dance (contains elements of the Richard Vission Remix)

3. LoveGame (Born This Way Ball Version)

4. Poker Face (contains elements of the LLG vs. GLG Remix)

5. Telephone/Paparazzi

6. The Hunger for Fame (Video Interlude) (contains excerpts from 'Teeth' and 'Monster')

7. Bad Romance (contains elements of the Starsmith Remix)

8. Speechless

9. Dance In The Dark (Brits 2010 Remix)

10. Alejandro (Born This Way Ball Version)

11. The Pride of Fame (Video Interlude) (contains elements of 'Heavy Metal Lover', 'Government Hooker' and 'Scheiße')

12. Born This Way (contains elements of the Culture Shock Remix)

13. Judas/Scheiße

14. Yoü and I

15. The Edge of Glory (acoustic beginning)

16. Marry The Night (Extended Keytar Solo)

17. The Art of Fame (Video Interlude)

18. Aura

19. Applause (*)

* Depends on what Applause is like, but I'm hoping it's a very big encore song! Q

littlemtyrese

1. Bad Romance

2. Just Dance

3. The Edge of Glory

4. Marry The Night

5. Alejandro

6. Telephone

7. Paparazzi

8. Poker Face

9. Judas

Encore:

1. Born This Way

2. Applause

ElectricHaus

iTunes Festival

1. The Genesis of Fame (Video Introduction) (contains excerpts from 'Bad Romance', 'The Fame', 'Poker Face', 'Beautiful, Dirty, Rich' and 'Paparazzi')

2. Just Dance (contains elements of the Richard Vission Remix)

3. LoveGame (Born This Way Ball Version)

4. Poker Face (contains elements of the LLG vs. GLG Remix)

5. Telephone/Paparazzi

6. The Hunger for Fame (Video Interlude) (contains excerpts from 'Teeth' and 'Monster')

7. Bad Romance (contains elements of the Starsmith Remix)

8. Speechless

9. Dance In The Dark (Brits 2010 Remix)

10. Alejandro (Born This Way Ball Version)

11. The Pride of Fame (Video Interlude) (contains elements of 'Heavy Metal Lover', 'Government Hooker' and 'Scheiße')

12. Born This Way (contains elements of the Culture Shock Remix)

13. Judas/Scheiße

14. Yoü and I

15. The Edge of Glory (acoustic beginning)

16. Marry The Night (Extended Keytar Solo)

17. The Art of Fame (Video Interlude)

18. Aura

19. Applause (*)

* Depends on what Applause is like, but I'm hoping it's a very big encore song! Q

I absolutely love your setlist.....only problem would be I highly doubt she will perform Aura since it hasn't been officially released :(

YUNGKALIMXEL

On my iTunes all the songs are U-GO-BOY remixes of them because I feel like they all should have an EDM remix to them for the tour. The old songs that is.

I love your remixes U-GO-BOY!

TEANUS

I think the show will be a mix of the Born This Way Ball and she'll include some ideas she has for the ARTPOP Tour. She will probably premiere a new song. My setlist:

1. Born This Way (She can still use the vagina thing from the BTWB if she has to)

2. Bad Romance (She can use the vessel from the tour too cause that part was so awesome)

3. Judas

4. LoveGame/ Telephone

5. Just Dance

6. New ARTPOP Song

7. Hair (Acoustic)

8. The Queen or You and I (Acoustic)

9. Alejandro/ Paparazzi

10. Poker Face

11. Scheibe

12. The Edge of Glory

13. Marry The Night

14. Applause

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

YUNGKALIMXEL

I absolutely love your setlist.....only problem would be I highly doubt she will perform Aura since it hasn't been officially released :(

It doesn't have to be. I bet after Applause she'll release the finished version. And then a promo single in October hopefully!

ElectricHaus

It doesn't have to be. I bet after Applause she'll release the finished version. And then a promo single in October hopefully!

i totally hope so, the song slays!

The Plague

1. Bad Romance

2. Sheiße

3. Poker Face

4. Paparazzi 

5. The Edge of Glory

6. Just Dance

7. You and I 

--

8. Born This Way

9. Applause