Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Applause: 200K+ projection (Week 1)

Americano

Featured Posts

I love how MTN is always the first Gaga song to be discussed when a new US Charts thread has been opened.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we are not encouraged to talk about Blurred Lines or Roar anymore without relating it to Gaga now, right?

yeah. Esp. for a promotional single.

:lmao:

All the singles sales in the OP were like Millions, Millions, then suddenly with Judas and MTN: 2x Platinum and then Platinum.  :hehe: 

anyway, hope Applause will break Gaga's previous single sales.

Americano

New thread again? You should put every single cover in the OP. And lol at Judas and MTN.

You cant, there is a max amount of images per post.

All the singles sales in the OP were like Millions, Millions, then suddenly with Judas and MTN: 2x Platinum and then Platinum.  :hehe: 

anyway, hope Applause will break Gaga's previous single sales.

They're still millions. :P

Of streams

:teehee:

Americano

Rumors are swirling we'll get an announcement that Katy Perry is hosting the VMAs soon? I wonder how that would impact Roar, esp if she kept mentioning it during her talking 

Rumors are swirling we'll get an announcement that Katy Perry is hosting the VMAs soon? I wonder how that would impact Roar, esp if she kept mentioning it during her talking 

She'd probably open or close the show with Roar, too.

Mariano

:lmao: I can't Imagine Katy hosting and mentioning Roar from time to time It'd be so funny just like Gaga saying "My new Album Born This Way" or "My new single - Marry The Night" like people don't know It :rip:

Americano

She could make joking references.

"ROARRR sorry just excited about my new single, so anyway.."

lol

pls not. That is Gaga night.

After Lady Gaga finishes her performance

Katy Perry: That was a badass performance! ROARRRR

Harry

That sounds like an awful idea

Archived