💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Applause: 200K+ projection (Week 1)

Americano

Featured Posts

A moment of silence for poor Katy who can only manage a mere #38 in the uk iTunes charts .....  :laughga:

I can tell Gags is gonna slay iTunes in the UK, they love her, Ireland too, omgosh i'm so hyped for this era :excited2: gags is gettin dat #2 spot on iTunes, just wait till later on in the US when everyones up, KETY HOLD ONTO YA WEAVE QWEN GAGZ IZ COMIN TO ROAR :classy:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Stranger

repent your sin for purchasing that **** by buying one more copy of applause.

Go.

THATS NOT MY PICTURE LMAO

Blank Space

A moment of silence for poor Katy who can only manage a mere #38 in the uk iTunes charts .....  :laughga:

I can tell Gags is gonna slay iTunes in the UK, they love her, Ireland too, omgosh i'm so hyped for this era :excited2: gags is gettin dat #2 spot on iTunes, just wait till later on in the US when everyones up, KETY HOLD ONTO YA WEAVE QWEN GAGZ IZ COMIN TO ROAR :classy:

I can't at your avi :lmao::rip:

I woke up only to check KWORB and be disappointed. Wow... Really hoping it picks up in the next few hours.

A moment of silence for poor Katy who can only manage a mere #38 in the uk iTunes charts ..... :laughga:

It's not been released in the UK yet, #38 is just from preorder

Am I the only one who still can't believe we're ****ing discussing ****ING APPLAUSE'S CHARTING!?!?!?!?

SomethingMore

Gaga has 9 hours until her first 24 hours are over on VEVO.  I hope for at least 3 million views.

A moment of silence for poor Katy who can only manage a mere #38 in the uk iTunes charts ..... :laughga:

Yassss.

And you avi is just :lmao:

SomethingMore

Am I the only one who still can't believe we're ****ing discussing ****ING APPLAUSE'S CHARTING!?!?!?!?

me 2!! I still cant believe it!!!! Its so sureal! everything!!

Btw, do you like Applause now? I remember you didn't enjoy the one you hear on tinychat.

At least it's not flopping :party:

As long as it increases/holds steady we're good

With the music video coming in 6 days, VMA's hype building and this GMA announcement we're set. :excited:

It's not been released in the UK yet, #38 is just from preorder

ohh....:awkney:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived