Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Applause: 200K+ projection (Week 1)

Americano

Featured Posts

But if there was only one version it might have been #2 or #1 already.

But he's telling you it doesn't matter because they'll still be combined for Hot 100.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Arghhhhh. I bought the clean version (not realizing there were two versions), and the clean version is at #66 now. Meaning my purchase didn't even help Gaga on the iTunes chart.

Can someone talk me down? How likely is it that Applause will ultimately become #2 or #1? I mean it came out at midnight when a lot of people were asleep or not paying attention...

Morphine Prince

But he's telling you it doesn't matter because they'll still be combined for Hot 100.

I know, but not iTunes. And it kills me to see it at #3 lmao.

I know, but not iTunes. And it kills me to see it at #3 lmao.

lol, come one, it really really does not matter. It's only a number to be used against other stans. ;)

#STOPTHEDRAMA #STARTTHEMUSIC

Harry

My guess is it will take another 7 hours for Applause to reach #1 on itunes. What's yours?

I was hoping sooner than that but I don't really know how quickly it will surge when America begins to wake up

WarriorPrince

As long as Billboard counts all versions, there is no problem for me. iTunes chart is only a small part of the official chart.

Arghhhhh. I bought the clean version (not realizing there were two versions), and the clean version is at #66 now. Meaning my purchase didn't even help Gaga on the iTunes chart.

Can someone talk me down? How likely is it that Applause will ultimately become #2 or #1? I mean it came out at midnight when a lot of people were asleep or not paying attention...

it will. 

Suppose the explicit is at #3 (in points: 0.3045) and clean is at #66 (say 0.441), it will be combined and placed at #3(0.3486), since BL is at 0.4044

I hope you get it.

As long as Billboard counts all versions, there is no problem for me. iTunes chart is only a small part of the official chart.

This.

Morphine Prince

lol, come one, it really really does not matter. It's only a number to be used against other stans. ;)

#STOPTHEDRAMA #STARTTHEMUSIC

Lol, true. But I can already see the Katy fans mocking us glorifying katy because she was #1 on iTunes and Gaga was #3. But it just came out so hopefully it can pass BL soon.

Lol, true. But I can already see the Katy fans mocking us glorifying katy because she was #1 on iTunes and Gaga was #3. But it just came out so hopefully it can pass BL soon.

Ignore them, honey. I know I do. ;) Those who mock Gaga on chart numbers are pressed 10-14 year old stans desperately wishing their fave could have a 6M+ album and high-grossing tours, and the respect of musical legends. :classy:

PoshLife

it will. 

Suppose the explicit is at #3 (in points: 0.3045) and clean is at #66 (say 0.441), it will be combined and placed at #3(0.3486), since BL is at 0.4044

I hope you get it.

I get it. So, just as an example, if the clean version were charting higher, it could actually push the explicit version into #2?

Blank Space

The red update was cleared but it's back again went from 30,021% to 29,75% 

why ...

It's peaked I think.

Archived