❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• Nullvoid

• giskardsb

Top Posters In This Topic

Fascinating. She's really working hard to better herself. I love her dedication to her art.. she's for real.

I absolutely agree. 

BloodyM

Fascinating. She's really working hard to better herself. I love her dedication to her art.. she's for real.

This!! I can't at GP and some fans saying that she's doing this for attention.

Interludicrous

This!! I can't at GP and some fans saying that she's doing this for attention.

I don't think she's doing the meditation for attention, but I DO think that she filmed+posted in online for attention. She barely ever post anything related to rehearsal, meditation or practice, but when it's something this alternative and explicit she suddenly feels the need to share it with the entire world? I think it's great that she's trying to improve as an artist like this, but posting/exploiting it like this... I don't know.

Edited by Interludicrous

croboy

What was that lol. There are some nice moments in it though.

She is getting so much bad news about this though. She really should not be doing this just before the single drops. Oh well that's the Art part I guess lol.

Anyway, here is another version :o !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkVlC2WgEwc

:laughga:

it's really not anyone's place to dictate how she uses her body. 

She's confident with her body, so being nude isn't a big issue. Why should it be? It's a human body. Nothing out of the ordinary

You would think her fans would be used to it considering she's posed nude so many times and not just for modest side-shots. There's nothing wrong with nudity and the body is the best instrument for an artist (or anyone for that matter).

I agree completely.

BloodyM

I don't think she's doing the meditation for attention, but I DO think that she filmed+posted in online for attention. She barely ever post anything related to rehearsal, meditation or practice, but when it's something this alternative and explicit she suddenly feels the need to share it with the entire world? I think it's great that she's trying to improve as an artist like this, but posting/exploiting it like this... I don't know.

Thinking of it this way you do have a point, but i think this video is her saying that she's moving on from being the blonde popstar we all know into something more artistic/deep.

Schwerk

new ringtone

MTE! :dies:

But all kidding aside, I love that she is learning from the best. Naked or not. The imagery is beautifull and that's not even the main point of these excersizes. Marina is a master at endurance and taking risks, so Gaga can learn a lot from her.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I love the shouts and the freedom practicing in nature. I support those kind of methods in order to improve the awareness of your body and your connection to your feelings and your mental experiences.

I don't like those crystals though, because I don't believe in this kind of stuff but whatever I guess, as long as she does that to get focus and keep her mind clear.

On a side note, her body is beautiful, but her fallen tits are just not flattering..

I really do have to laugh at how a non-s-xual nude female body is causing such sudden conservative consternation in a bunch of forums populating largely by hypers-xual gays.

I don't think it's about Gaga's body scandalizing people or something. Do you think if she'd posed nude and uploaded it on instagram in tacky Rihanna or Nicky style, people would react this way? It's the insecurity of some annoying fans who are worried that she's getting too "weird" and that this will somehow affect ARTPOP's look and sound and the "public will hate her omggggg"

croboy

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepplause.

SomethingMore

This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen in my life! And let me tell you, I've seen some nasty ****!

ART?

If this turns out to be sth she'll do in ARTPOP era I would seriously consider being a little monster.

Edited by SomethingMore

Elizabeth

I really like the video. I think although it's rather bizarre, it's also interesting. 

BornSimon

This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen in my life! And let me tell you, I've seen some nasty ****!

ART?

If this turns out to be sth she'll do in ARTPOP era I would seriously consider being a little monster.

How could this make you stop being a fan? I don't understand. Isn't her music the reason why you're here in the first place? Or did you like her for her image and the things she would do on stage and in her videos? To be honest I couldn't care less how 'weird' she is (yes, this is weird, but it's just another form of meditation at the end of the day that for some reason she felt like sharing with the world) as long as the music is ****ing amazing, and so far it's always been. That's just me though!

• Shadow locked this topic