💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• Nullvoid

• giskardsb

Top Posters In This Topic

GreenEyes

I like this, she is being natural all with herself and Marina in a quiet environment. Looks super relaxing. 

I can't believe people are being so critical...

Can't we just all be friends and appreciate GaGa doing something that she believes will make her better for US. For the MUSIC

Mentality is everything for a human, that's why we have minds. Don't knock anything until you try it an if you don't agree with it, DON'T DO it!!!! No one said you HAD to...

Damn y'all are so critical...

Edited by emiher

TroubleClef

And if you break your bone and all you do is just get some crystals by your side, sorry, but you're dumb.

But if you are stressed out, or can't sleep and you get acupuncture and/or other forms of therapy instead of popping some pills, then I think you are wise. Sorry I've gone on and on about this, but I believe there is place for Western medicine and a place for Alternative Medicine.

Everyone needs to lay in a tub of crystals and CALM DOWN

:blehga:

Lay in a tub full of chocolate sometime. I've done it. You won't regret it!!!! :sara:

Dayman

I think I really like Performanceartga. Also, what she is doing is meditation, as in it's a focus exercise. Science and medicine has no place in meditation, It's just becoming in tune with yourself if you will. It's not a religious thing or a science thing. If anything view it as an alternative to going to a spa.

This is so AMAZING! I have loved Marina for many years. My heart was racing during that video. Its so raw and powerful.

SEANGT

There is no new MarinaGa. It's not a phase that she'll get over.

It's performance art and she's doing this in a performance art setting, with a performance artist. The video was uploaded to the Abramovic Institute youtube and none of the AP promo pics give any indication that this is the style she plans to take on this era.

And if you're worried about her taking on certain styles, remember she rejects this idea on the basis that she is "every icon" not excluding the ones people are less comfortable with.

T H A N K  Y O U  :worship:

Shadow

When people start thinking a crystal is affecting their endocrine and circulatory systems, thyroid, heart and spleen like people claim Amber does it can be a problem.

But the real fear is the promotion of alternative medicines in general. If people believe ****ing crystals are helping their heart and circulatory system what is stopping them from trying other forms of alternative medicines?

Are you familiar with the Placebo effect?  Many people on this planet may not afford some of the medical treatments they need. Alternative medicines provide a way to deal with the pain or affliction when their options are limited to begin with. 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

aaronyoji

There is no new MarinaGa. It's not a phase that she'll get over.

It's performance art and she's doing this in a performance art setting, with a performance artist. The video was uploaded to the Abramovic Institute youtube and none of the AP promo pics give any indication that this is the style she plans to take on this era.

And if you're worried about her taking on certain styles, remember she rejects this idea on the basis that she is "every icon" not excluding the ones people are less comfortable with.

:clap: :clap: :clap: 

• Shadow locked this topic