đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Deadmau5 it is sad because he wasn't scaled for ARTPOP.

Didn't David Guetta also give a very pressed comment that he could've made BTW so much better if he had produced some songs on it!...

:roll:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• Nullvoid

• giskardsb

Top Posters In This Topic

Allison M

I don't really like this "MarinaGa"

I'm sorry. :( I'm not into what Gaga has been doing, wearing, her hair, etc.

I really hope she gets out of this state, especially before the VMA's.

Gaga's body is rockin' though and I'm glad she is doing something for herself and trying new things. I'm just not into this.

Edited by Born Brave

DanceInTheFlames

If deadmau5 tweets about a video of another artist he clearly did not take the time to understand before criticizing, does it suddenly make his career more relevant or any better?

Sadly, no.

Edited by DanceInTheFlames

Mama Ru

This is the problem with everyone criticizing New Age practices. The term New Age has become outdated. It is not respected and not looked highly upon. 

Alternative medicines are not the devil and have actually helped a lot of people.  I can give you one example of Acupuncture, which I practice. I know it works because I have helped people with it. How it would be proven is through a series of experiments. But you see, all experiments are limited because the results of based upon Human responses. These are often flawed. Therefore, conducting a true science experiment on acupuncture is next to impossible. Because you CANNOT measure the energy flow in the body.

The most you can do is measure brain waves, which some studies have and it has shown that pain reception areas become less active during acupuncture treatments.

Anyways, I just get a little irked when people try to debunk all alternative therapies and call them pseudoscience. Just because something can't be proven scientifically atm, does not make it false.

Yep. In the 90s, everyone around me said that herbal remedies were silly and that acupuncture was mumbo jumbo. Now my doctor asks me to try these things before moving on to medications and such.

Once upon a time there were people freaking out about having their photograph taken, thinking it was stealing their soul. Not everything that's different to you is automatically bad or dangerous or wrong.

It's ironic that, sometimes, the people who are railing against pseudoscience and superstition are the ones being more superstitious and/or irrationally fearful.

Edited by Jarraxe
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Miel

This is the problem with everyone criticizing New Age practices. The term New Age has become outdated. It is not respected and not looked highly upon. 

Alternative medicines are not the devil and have actually helped a lot of people.  I can give you one example of Acupuncture, which I practice. I know it works because I have helped people with it. How it would be proven is through a series of experiments. But you see, all experiments are limited because the results of based upon Human responses. These are often flawed. Therefore, conducting a true science experiment on acupuncture is next to impossible. Because you CANNOT measure the energy flow in the body.

The most you can do is measure brain waves, which some studies have and it has shown that pain reception areas become less active during acupuncture treatments.

Anyways, I just get a little irked when people try to debunk all alternative therapies and call them pseudoscience. Just because something can't be proven scientifically atm, does not make it false.

I'm one of those people that firmly hold onto my beliefs on "must be scientifically proven!!1", but I get you in that stuff like this is hard to quantify.

Katy promotion: standard, funny,short vevo clips.

Gaga promotion: howling on the floor and getting naked afterwards for no reason

This is propably how GP sees that  :smh:

Even from an objective perspective, Gaga's seems much more interesting. Albeit insane.

3 points in and ready for more

Rainbowgynous

But many things that have been "proven" safe and effective later turned out not so be. I think people are generally less likely to hurt themselves by meditating or touching a crystal than they are by taking d--gs and having surgeries.

Exactly.

Damn, especially if the alternative is things that end in -pam (commonly used against stress so severe it needs medical attention and such) I've been on it because years of constant abuse had gotten me so high-strung that I panicked over any and everything... If I could go back and hand myself a bag of pebbles claiming they're magic and will help me find my calmness and stability back... I'd trade everything I own for that opportunity because that medication has destroyed my mind, my soul and even taken my virginity (because I was too 'out' to object to certain things).

Safe my boiled ass.

Miel

Yep. In the 90s, everyone around me said that herbal remedies were silly and that acupuncture was mumbo jumbo. Now my doctor asks me to try these things before moving on to medications and such.

Once upon a time there were people freaking out about having their photograph taken, thinking it was stealing their soul. Not everything that's different to you is automatically bad or dangerous or wrong.

It's ironic that, sometimes, the people who are railing against pseudoscience and superstition are the ones being more superstitious and/or irrationally fearful.

Photographs do steal souls, though. Piece by piece.

That's what Gaga wrote Paparazzi about.

3 points in and ready for more

I don't really like this "MarinaGa"

I'm sorry. :( I'm not into what Gaga has been doing, wearing, her hair, etc.

I really hope she gets out of this state, especially before the VMA's.

There is no new MarinaGa. It's not a phase that she'll get over.

It's performance art and she's doing this in a performance art setting, with a performance artist. The video was uploaded to the Abramovic Institute youtube and none of the AP promo pics give any indication that this is the style she plans to take on this era.

And if you're worried about her taking on certain styles, remember she rejects this idea on the basis that she is "every icon" not excluding the ones people are less comfortable with.

TherapyxValium

Youtube removed the video, is there any other way to watch it? Thanks. 

TroubleClef

TRUE THAT.

If you think a crystal will cure cancer or anything, then that's believing something beyond what any evidence supports. But that's not what is being said. A crystal is simply an object to hold your focus. And if you put them over your body, it allows you to move your focus around to different spots on your body and puts you more in tune with your body.

Meditating while being exposed to new sensations for all your senses is as close to "high" as you can get without d--gs. Don't knock it till you try it. :D

• Shadow locked this topic