Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

American Horror Story: Coven

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

HausOfCarlos

I really tried to watch the first season but I didn't like, the same with the second, I didn't understand the second season and it became boring to me, but I'm really hyped for this now

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Canon

• Travis

• Redstreak

• inuborg

I really tried to watch the first season but I didn't like, the same with the second, I didn't understand the second season and it became boring to me, but I'm really hyped for this now

Yeah, I really didn't like the end of the first season, the second one I'm still watching and so far, it's being great... And now, this third season also really hyped me!! I can't wait to watch it!!

HausOfCarlos

Yeah, I really didn't like the end of the first season, the second one I'm still watching and so far, it's being great... And now, this third season also really hyped me!! I can't wait to watch it!!

I can't either, my favorite theme about horror stuff is about witches, and now it will have witches :awesome:

I can't either, my favorite theme about horror stuff is about witches, and now it will have witches :awesome:

And the teasers and this opening has been showing that it will be the most scary... Witches, voodoo, snakes... I'm scared to death! :eek:

Jenniferella

And the teasers and this opening has been showing that it will be the most scary... Witches, voodoo, snakes... I'm scared to death! :eek:

Ryan Murphy said the third season would be "lighter" than the second one but I can't really imagine to what extent

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

rubytuesday

Can someone explain AHS to me?  Is each season a unique, individual story or are they connected somehow?  I haven't watched the first two seasons despite hearing good things about them because they just didn't catch my interest and I'm a chicken tbh.  But the promotion for this season looks amazing- should I try the first two seasons or am I good to just watch this one?

the promos are slaying me, i'm so close to caving in