Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The WORST Born This Way Ball Tour Performances

seashellbikini

Featured Posts

L E O

I'll probably get stab for you for saying this but… Highway Unicorn ._. 

I was excepting something EPIC, not just her walking on a bad-looking unicorn… (And the choice ugh. Almost any other song would have been better that this one imo.)

But I loved the show anyway.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seana39223

I was never a fan of the whole Meat Act. Americano and Poker face in particular. The stage felt really empty and awkward.

Judas only because the chore was so difficult with her outfit.

Born This Way with her coming out of the giant vagina was just :awkney:

At least you got to see the meat act; she cut it from my show as they was going to pull the plug on her.

hausofkc

There were a few lazy moments I must say...and it's sad I can barely remember most of the performances because they barely stuck with me. I can remember monster ball moments though...

I must be in the minority who thought BTWB was better than TMB. I enjoyed no screens, I loved the cohesion of it's plot, I love that she did all songs, more audience interaction.

The monster pit in my experience was a pleasant affair, obviously it's what people wanted to be and I got lucky to be in it. But it wasn't vicious or cut throat.

Ethan

i find fashion of his love a bit restricted

This is very late but I hate that she didn't include the Earthquake pre chorus verse too, arguably the best part of the song. "No I just can't seem to forget you..." :giveup:

HANZ

Judas, Americano, Alejandro, Lovegame, Poker Face, Paparazzi

all of the sucked and the outfits she wore for those performances :yawn:

and the sad thing is that those are some of her most memorable songs and had potential to have amazing performances but she decided to put more effort in songs like Black Jesus amen fashion or bad kids :toofunny:

BTW ball was like 60% good and 40% bad

ARTPOP ball tour will easilly top the BTW ball tour

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I dont understand why your all complaining, would you be able to do any better? does it really matter? Gaga wouldn't perform something which she didn't like and believe in herself. So I'm finding this very disrespectful to her. yes we all have our favourites and we all dislike something but this thread is plain rude.

Psychedelic

Judas is my all time favorita Gaga song.. I still can't believe she screwed it up that way, the outfit did not allow her to move and the choreo right, she looked lame and on top of that she chopped it  :fail: the whole acting on top of the castle looked lame too

Just Dance was something simlar, I just can't even

Americano and PokerFace were not so good either, but if look at them as alternative performances, they're bareable compared to the 2 I mentioned above!

Everything else is decent, I'm not a fan of that show in particular tbh... can't be compared to the slayage of flawfree Monster Ball imo!!!

seashellbikini

I dont understand why your all complaining, would you be able to do any better? does it really matter? Gaga wouldn't perform something which she didn't like and believe in herself. So I'm finding this very disrespectful to her. yes we all have our favourites and we all dislike something but this thread is plain rude.

Did you even read my original post in this thread?? :toofunny:

Did you even read my original post in this thread?? :toofunny:

Yes of course I did, just people sound so ungrateful in the rest of the thread. 

DeleteMyAccount

Judas, Americano, Alejandro, Lovegame, Poker Face, Paparazzi

all of the sucked and the outfits she wore for those performances :yawn:

and the sad thing is that those are some of her most memorable songs and had potential to have amazing performances but she decided to put more effort in songs like Black Jesus amen fashion or bad kids :toofunny:

BTW ball was like 60% good and 40% bad

ARTPOP ball tour will easilly top the BTW ball tour

Yea after she took away the gun bra for Alejandro it lost the magic.  Part of the reason why I think the BTWB was sort of bland was the absence of visuals.  All we really had to look at was the castle that would change from red to green to blue to red.  Add that to the poor outfits and poor choreography and yea. .  I'm sure the artRave will smash.

Archived