The WORST Born This Way Ball Tour Performances

seashellbikini

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

In my opinion almost all of the show was tacky and an outright mess.

A brilliant concept. Amazing atmosphere & amazing piano performances, coupled with some decent performances made the night amazing. Great concept. Awfully executed.

Jus' my two cents :nails:

gagaisitalian

I always wished the intro was a little more climatic like TMB.

Edit: I have to blame the Monster Pit and the fans for the main reason why I didn't enjoy the show. The Monster Ball was full of fun-seeking drunk monsters. It was an amazing night (and TMB goes down in my book as the best live show ever). But the BTW Ball had SO MUCH competition for the Monster Pit. I decided I wouldn't even try for it (my city had people lining up a week in advance), and the fans in GA were just straight up messy. BTW the album attracted a new wave of fans that just weren't the same as TFM. They were meaner, didn't understand the messages of Gaga, and were just down right disrespectful to fans and Gaga herself.

• 7 months later...
MonsterRocket

I always wished the intro was a little more climatic like TMB.

Edit: I have to blame the Monster Pit and the fans for the main reason why I didn't enjoy the show. The Monster Ball was full of fun-seeking drunk monsters. It was an amazing night (and TMB goes down in my book as the best live show ever). But the BTW Ball had SO MUCH competition for the Monster Pit. I decided I wouldn't even try for it (my city had people lining up a week in advance), and the fans in GA were just straight up messy. BTW the album attracted a new wave of fans that just weren't the same as TFM. They were meaner, didn't understand the messages of Gaga, and were just down right disrespectful to fans and Gaga herself.

You're so right

DeleteMyAccount

In my opinion almost all of the show was tacky and an outright mess.

A brilliant concept. Amazing atmosphere & amazing piano performances, coupled with some decent performances made the night amazing. Great concept. Awfully executed.

Jus' my two cents :nails:

I understand.  Compared to TMB it just didn't have that same vibe.  I think it was probably because the castle and no screens.  They were able to make the stage look different in each Act of TMB, but the TBTWB didn't have any of that.  Plus the props and costumes. Gaga could hardly dance for BTW and Bad Romance/Judas.  But I did love the interludes with the Mother G.O.A.T. thing.

Hauser

I was never a fan of the whole Meat Act. Americano and Poker face in particular. The stage felt really empty and awkward.

Judas only because the chore was so difficult with her outfit. 

Born This Way with her coming out of the giant vagina was just :awkney: 

Born To Slay

Any Heavy Metal Lover Performance. God that song is sh!t live

If you can even call it live,you could barely hear at all under the track

ViGaga

Poker Face was rushed and cut short. Even my dad said "I wish she would have done more of Poker Face."

Little Monster in Buffalo

mcphee

8CW2S.jpg

I find it hilarious, its just a bit of fun

yall take things so seriously

Archived